This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EffortlessPies #CollectiveBias
Oh, the sweet tastes of summer! I swear a large majority of our diet during the summer months is fruit! Don't get me wrong, our family loves fruit at all times of the year, but there is just something about eating fresh fruit under the warm sun. Juicy strawberries, sweet raspberries, or beautiful blueberries...we love them all.
While grabbing them straight from a bowl is our most common way of eating them, I love incorporating all kinds of fruit into my baking. My Homemade Apple Bars will always be one of our favorites. They are simply delicious but do take time to mix up and bake. For me, the perfect summer recipe is quick, easy, and delicious! That is how I came up with these Easy Fresh Fruit & Yogurt Mini Pies.
Not only are they delicious, but they are also nutritious. Packed with fresh fruit and Dannon® Light & Fit® Strawberry Cheesecake Greek Yogurt, this sweet treat has the vitamin C and protein you need. And, oh yeah, they can be whipped up in about five minutes but still taste like a million bucks! As a parent, I love it when my children can't get enough of something that is easy and good for them!
I was able to get everything I needed on one of our routine trips to Walmart. Check out the recipe below and discover what the saying "Easy As Pie" really means!
Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6-count)
Dannon® Light & Fit® Strawberry Cheesecake Greek Yogurt
1 cup fresh raspberries
1 cup candied pecans (see recipe below)
Step 1: Mash raspberries in a medium bowl with a fork.
Step 2: Stir in Dannon® Light & Fit® Strawberry Cheesecake Greek Yogurt.
Step 3: Evenly divide mixture among the 6 Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts.
Step 4: Top with Reddi-wip® and candied pecans.
These Easy Fresh Fruit & Yogurt Mini Pies are perfect for many occasions. However, our family enjoys them most on a typical summer day while outside just making memories. Our dog, Nala, has even discovered how much she loves them. Check out her reflection in the spoon. She just couldn't resist sticking her nose in during my photo shoot.
Now it's your turn to try them! These Easy Fresh Fruit & Yogurt Mini Pies are refreshing, sweet, and delicious! Check out more effortless mini pie ideas here!
- Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6-count)
- Dannon® Light & Fit® Strawberry Cheesecake Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Reddi-wip® original
- 1 cup candied pecans (see recipe below)
- Mash raspberries in a medium bowl with a fork.
- Stir in Dannon® Light & Fit® Strawberry Cheesecake Greek Yogurt.
- Evenly divide mixture among the 6 Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts.
- Top with Reddi-wip® and candied pecans.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups raw pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Line a 9x9 inch baking dish with aluminum foil to avoid tough clean-up.
- Pour the butter into baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together the egg whites, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- Add the pecans and stir until they are fully coated.
- Spread the pecans onto the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Stir the pecans every 5 minutes, checking to see if they are done. You do not want to overcook them. Cool for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring often to avoid them sticking together.
- Store in airtight container.
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!