Banana Cream Pie Pudding Cookies
My children and I absolutely love whipping up a batch of cookies. It doesn't matter if it is morning, afternoon, or night. For us, any time of the day is a great time to make cookies. Typically, our choice is chocolate chip. Although we do like to eat chocolate chip cookies, our main reason for choosing them is because we LOVE the dough. I quickly learned that I must make a double-batch if I plan on actually having cookies to eat afterward.
One particular day, we were feeling adventurous and wanted to try something new. As I stood looking into my pantry, a box of banana cream pudding caught my eye. Hmmmmm. The light bulb lit up, and my creativity started rolling! While my children giggled a little when I shared my plan, they had faith that I would pull through for them. I created Banana Cream Pie Pudding Cookies, and everyone loved them!
These are probably the most moist cookies that I have ever eaten! They almost melt in your mouth. I usually like to dip my cookies in a cold glass of milk, but that wasn't even necessary. These Banana Cream Pie Pudding Cookies are so soft and chewy on their own, they were perfect all by themselves.
Check out the recipe below and create soft, chewy, and delicious magic in your own kitchen!
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
banana cream pudding (3.4 oz.)
1 tsp. vanilla
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 cup chopped pecans
3/4 cups white chocolate chips
Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
1. Blend butter and sugars together.
2. Mix in eggs.
3. Add pudding and vanilla. Blend.
4. Mix in 1 1/4 cups flour, all baking soda, and all baking powder until mixture is uniform.
5. Add remaining 1 cup flour and blend again.
6. Finally add pecans and white chocolate chips.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown. Cookies will appear to be under-cooked until cooled.
Be sure to check out my amazing Soft & Sensational Snickerdoodles!
You will be amazed by these soft and chewy Vanilla Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- banana cream pudding (3.4 oz.)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Blend butter and sugars together.
- Mix in eggs.
- Add pudding and vanilla. Blend.
- Mix in 1 1/4 cups flour, all baking soda, and all baking powder until mixture is uniform.
- Add remaining 1 cup flour and blend again.
- Finally add pecans and white chocolate chips.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown. Cookies will appear to be under-cooked until cooled.
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!
I feel like this is a dumb question, but.... is it dry nana pudding mix or the ones already made in a cup?
Not a dumb question at all! It is a box of dry pudding mix. I hope you love these as much as we do. Happy baking!
I could only find the cook and serve not instant banana cream pudding - will that work OK?
I honestly can't say because I have never tried it. But based on what I have used with other recipes, I do think it would give you that same delicious banana flavor! The texture may just be a little different.
I can't find any banana cream pudding (i'm in Denmark ;-)). Is there any way to make these delicious looking cookies all the way from scratch?
I am so sorry, but I am unaware of a way to recreate banana cream pudding mix. I have used other flavors of puddings in my cookies. Perhaps if you use vanilla pudding mix and a small amount of mashed bananas, you may be a similar taste.
Do you think I could use the sugar free banana pudding?
I definitely think you could!