Air fryer bagel chips turn a favorite breakfast into a favorite snack. These bagel chips are hearty, crispy, and so delicious.
If you're looking for a crispy snack that's perfect for enjoying alone or with dip, then this is the recipe for you. These crispy, golden brown bagel chips are air fried to perfection and make the perfect snack on their own or with your favorite dip.
Air Fryer Bagel Chips
I love bagel chips. I've bought bags of them at the store many times. Recently, I decided it would be cheaper and tastier to simply make my own. And I was so right!
This recipe only uses 3 ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store.
- Everything Bagels
- olive oil
It only takes a few minutes and a few simple steps to make these tasty snacks.
Step 1: Cut bagels into circles and put them in a medium mixing bowl.
Step 2: Pour olive oil and salt on top and mix them well until all are coated.
Step 3: Place them in your greased air fryer basket in a single layer. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may have to cook in batches.
Step 4: Air fryer at 320ºF for 7 minute or until chips begin to brown.
You'll only need a handful of basic kitchen equipment to make this recipe.
- Measuring cup and spoon
- Cutting board
- Air fryer
Any Bagel: You can use any kind of bagel you like.
Vegetable Oil: Vegetable oil will work in place of olive oil.
Looking for ways to change up these air fryer bagel chips? Here are some suggestions.
Parmesan Cheese: Sprinkle the bagel slices with parmesan cheese before air frying.
Zesty: Mix cayenne into the olive oil for a zesty kick.
- Always grease or spray your air fryer basket to prevent sticking.
- Always preheat your air fryer for proper cooking.
- Use a very sharp bread knife so the bagels maintain their shape as you slice them.
More Air Fryer Recipes
They'll last for up to 2 weeks in an air-tight container at room temperature.
Bagel chips were invented by Sara and Warren Wilson, co-founders of The Snack Factory.
Serve them with any of your favorite dips.
Air Fryer Bagel Chips
Ready to cook these air fryer bagel chips? Then print the recipe card below.
- 2 large full (not cut in half) Everything Bagels
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Cut bagels into circles and put them in a medium mixing bowl.
- Pour olive oil and salt on top and mix them well until all are coated.
- Place them in your greased air fryer basket in a single layer. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may have to cook in batches.
- Air fryer at 320ºF for 7 minute or until chips begin to brown.
Amount Per Serving Calories 146Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 0mgSodium 429mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 3g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!