Hey egg roll lovers…this one is for you! When it comes to egg rolls, I am not fussy. I have found so many delicious combinations that can be stuffed into that crispy wrapper, and this Peanut Butter Banana Egg Roll Recipe has definitely passed the test!
A crispy egg roll wrapper filled with creamy peanut butter and a sweet banana makes a perfect dessert! Whether for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or just because, they will satisfy that sweet tooth.
Check out the yummy recipe below!
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Banana Egg Roll Recipe:
- 4 bananas, cut in half
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- 2-3 cups oil for frying
Directions for Peanut Butter Banana Egg Roll Recipe:
- Spread a tablespoon of peanut butter in the middle of each egg roll wrapper.
- Place half of a banana on top of peanut butter.
- Fold the sides of the wrapper in, the bottom up, and finally roll into a delicious egg roll. Use a dab of water to secure the end down.
- Fry egg rolls in oil heated to 300 degrees for about 2-3 minutes, rotating them to make sure all sides are lightly golden.
- Allow to cool on a paper towel.
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!