I look at the clock. Lunchtime already? Seriously! Where did the morning go?
I can’t count the number of times that this has happened. My mornings at home are quickly eaten up with dishes, laundry, playing Barbies, or dressing up like a superhero. Before I know it, it is time to eat lunch and I haven’t even thought about what is on the menu.
I often find myself “winging it.” I scan the pantry and fridge and quickly decide what I can throw together. Being completely honest, this doesn’t always turn out well. However, I have discovered some pretty delicious dishes in these situations. And that is exactly what happened with this Crab Alfredo Pasta.
With a little bit of this and a little bit of that, I found a perfect combination of some simple ingredients. The result…a creamy dreamy pasta that I have definitely made again and again! In addition to the amazing flavor, I love that this Crab Alfredo Pasta can be made in about 15 minutes.
Now it’s your turn! Get those ingredients out and start whipping up this simple but sensational dish!
4 tsp butter
8 oz. crab meat, chopped
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 green onions, chopped
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup half & half
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
spaghetti noodles, cooked
1. Melt butter in a medium skillet, covering the entire pan. This will prevent the other ingredient from sticking.
2. Add crab, garlic powder, onions, and salt. Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes until green onions begin to soften. If you prefer to brown your meat a bit, you can always increase the heat.
3. Finally, add half & half and parmesan cheese. Simmer on low for about 5 minutes until sauce thickens a bit. If you prefer your sauce to be a bit thinner, you can always add more half & half.
4. The time has come! Your Crab Alfredo Pasta is ready to be enjoyed. Pour the crab mixture over your prepared spaghetti noodles and top it off with fresh green onions.
It doesn’t get any simpler than that. This dish quickly became one of my favorites and I hope the same happens to you!
- 4 tsp butter
- 8 oz. crab meat, chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- spaghetti noodles, cooked
- Melt butter in a medium skillet, covering the entire pan.
- Add crab, garlic powder, onions, and salt. Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes until green onions begin to soften.
- Add half & half and parmesan cheese. Simmer on low for about 5 minutes until sauce thickens a bit.
- Pour over prepared spaghetti noodles and enjoy!