Dill pickle seasoning is a quick and easy spice blend that allows you to infuse the zesty, tangy flavors of dill pickles to anything.
I love dill pickles. I'll eat them with almost anything. That's what inspired me to create this unique spice blend. With this dill pickle seasoning blend, I can add the great taste of dill pickles to anything. I love to add it to ground beef or top beef, chicken, or pork with it.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- It only takes a few simple ingredients to make.
- It's a quick and easy recipe that anyone can easily make
- It's a versatile spice blend that brings a unique flavor to all kinds of meats and sandwiches.
Store this blend in an air-tight container or jar with a tight-fitting lid for maximum shelf life.
This recipe only takes a few simple ingredients that you can find in your spice rack or in one aisle at the local grocery store.
All the ingredients are listed here, but you can find the exact amounts in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Dried dill weed
- Coriander seeds
- Sea salt
- Dill seed
- Onion powder
- Ground mustard
- Garlic powder
This recipe is about as easy as it gets. It's so easy, in fact, that the highlights are basically the same as the recipe itself. It only takes 2 steps!
1: Grind all the ingredients finely in a spice grinder.
2: Store in a small air-tight container in your pantry.
Substitutions and Variations
- You can the seasonings from your favorite dill pickle recipe for this blend.
- You can use regular salt if you don't have sea salt.
- Add red pepper flakes or cayenne for a kicked-up version.
- Measuring spoons
- Spice grinder
- Air-tight container or jar with a tight-fitting lid.
Store for up to 3 months in an air-tight container or jar with a tight-fitting lid in your pantry.
What to Serve with Dill Pickle Seasoning
You can mix this seasoning into your favorite mixes like hamburgers or casseroles. You can also use it as seasoning on chicken, beef, pork, or even fish!
- Use the freshest spices possible for the most flavorful blend.
- Store your dill pickle seasoning in an air-tight container or jar with a tight-fitting lid for the freshest blend possible.
Dill pickle seasoning is a spice blend made with classic seasonings used to make dill pickles.
Use this seasoning mix as you would any other. Add it to hamburger mixes, your favorite dishes, or season fish, chicken, beef, or pork with it.
Heck no! Just measure the spices and grind them in a spice grinder.
More Pickle Recipes
- 3 tablespoons dried dill weed
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dill seed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Place all ingredients in a spice grinder and grind until fine.
- Transfer seasoning to a small sealable container.
Amount Per Serving Calories 2Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 265mgCarbohydrates 0gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 0g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!