These air fryer caramel brownies are rich, fudgy, and loaded with caramel and chopped pecans. Every bite is a taste of pure, brownie Heaven.
If you love homemade brownies, then you’ve come to the right place today. These rich brownies have everything you’d ever want in a brownie, and they have it in spades.
Air Fryer Caramel Brownies
I love brownies, and I love using my air fryer, so it only made sense to make brownies in my air fryer! I’ve already made cake in it, so I knew it would be perfect. And it was!
Basic baking ingredients are all you need to make this tasty brownie recipe.
- all-purpose flour
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- unsalted butter
- vegetable oil
- vanilla extract
- baking powder
- caramel sauce
It only takes 6 easy steps to make this recipe.
Step 1: Prepare a 7-inch air fryer baking pan by spraying it with cooking oil and dusting it with flour. Set aside.
Step 2: In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, sugar, butter, eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla, salt, and baking powder.
Step 3: Stir in pecans.
Step 4: Pour batter into your prepared baking pan.
Step 5: Drizzle caramel over top. Using a toothpick, swirl it around.
Step 6: Air fry at 330ºF for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
You’ll need a few simple pieces of kitchen equipment to make this recipe.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Mixing bowl
- Air fryer
Melted Caramels: If you don’t have caramel sauce, melt caramels in the microwave.
Slivered Almonds: If you don’t have chopped pecans, slivered almonds taste great, too.
Looking for ways to change up these air fryer caramel brownies? Here are some suggestions.
Caramel Chunks: Try mixing in caramels without melting them to get little caramel bites throughout.
Powdered Sugar: Sprinkle your brownies with powdered sugar before serving.
- Get every nook and cranny when greasing and flouring your air fryer cake pan.
- Preheat your air fryer for even cooking.
- Check your brownie about 3 minutes before the cooking time is finished to ensure you don’t overcook it.
More Chocolate Recipes
- Chocolate Sunflower Cupcakes
- Air Fryer Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
You can store them in an air-tight container for 3 to 4 days.
If you don’t cover every single part of your pan, the brownies will stick. Don’t be afraid to really coat the pan!
Unless they have something like cream cheese or fruit in them, no. They will last a couple of more days in the refrigerator, but they can also dry out.
Air Fryer Brownies
Ready to cook these air fryer brownies? Then print the recipe card below.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 oz unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- Prepare a 7-inch air fryer baking pan by spraying it with cooking oil and dusting it with flour. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, sugar, butter, eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla, salt, and baking powder. Stir in pecans.
- Pour batter into your prepared baking pan.
- Drizzle caramel over top. Using a toothpick, swirl it around.
- Air fry at 330ºF for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Amount Per Serving Calories 317Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 77mgSodium 143mgCarbohydrates 34gFiber 1gSugar 25gProtein 4g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!