Air Fryer Radishes
Who is ready to eat their veggies and LOVE IT! I can admit that I am not normally a radish fan, but when they are prepared perfectly, they are taken to a new level. You should also check out my Air Fryer Brown Sugar Roasted Carrots!I know what you’re thinking! HOT RADISHES? It sounded absurd to me also, but like people say, “Don’t knock it until you try it!” And I needed to try it. I was a bit skeptical, but I am always willing to try something new, especially if it won’t tip my scale.
At first bite, I was sold! The natural flavors of the radishes are so addicting and had me grabbing one right after another. And I could do it with no guilt at all. They are low in calories and a yummy way to eat your veggies while enjoying every bite!
How to Make My Air Fryer Radish Recipe
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- parsley flakes
Quarter all of the radishes and put them into a medium mixing bowl. Pour the olive oil over top and stir to be sure all the radishes are coated.
Next, add all seasonings and mix well.
Air fryer at 400ºF for 15-18 minutes or until they begin to turn golden brown.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of my favorites!
- Crab & Cream Cheese Crescent Ring
- Savory Seafood & Corn Chowder
- Creamy Shrimp Pasta
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Red White and Blue Cake Mix Cookies
- Creamy Cheesy Broccoli Soup
- Easy Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Easy & Delicious Pumpkin Bars
- 16 oz fresh radishes, washed and quartered
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- In a medium mixing bowl, coat radishes with olive oil.
- Add all seasonings and mix well.
- Air fryer at 400ºF for 15-18 minutes or until they begin to turn golden brown.
Amount Per Serving Calories 81Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 0mgSodium 626mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 1g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!