Air fryer tortilla pizza is a delicious pizza variation that delivers a thin, crisp crust thanks to tortilla shells! It’s topped with all our favorite pizza toppings for a new twist on classic comfort food.
If you love thin crust and easy recipes, then this is the pizza for you. The tortilla gets nice and browned thanks to the air fryer, and the topping is ooey, gooey, and golden brown.
Main Keyword or Alternate Keyword here
Pizza is one of my favorite foods, especially for a fun family time like game or movie nights. Lately, I’ve been making this variation because everyone loves it so much.
It only takes a few simple ingredients to make this easy recipe.
- tortilla shells
- pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- mini pepperoni
- dried basil
It only takes a few minutes and a few simple steps to make this recipe. You’ll be in and out of the kitchen in no time!
Step 1: Place 1 tortilla in your air fryer basket.
Step 2: Air fry at 400ºF for 2-3 minutes or until slightly brown. Depending on your air fryer, you may need to lay something on top of your tortilla to keep it from getting stuck on top or folding.
Step 3: Spread half of sauce, cheese, pepperoni, and basil over tortilla.
Step 4: Air fryer for an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden brown.
Step 5: Repeat with remaining ingredients to make a second pizza.
It doesn’t take much of anything to make this delicious recipe. You’ll only need a few simple items.
- Measure cups
- Measuring spoon
- Air fryer
Tortilla: You can use your favorite tortilla brand or variety for this recipe.
Pepperoni: If you don’t have mini pepperoni, just cut regular pepperoni into halves or quarters.
Looking for ways to change up this air fryer tortilla pizza? Here are some suggestions.
Toppings: Use your favorite pizza toppings for this recipe. They’ll all work.
Cheese: Try a cheese blend like a pizza blend for this recipe.
- Always pre-cook your tortilla to get the best “crust” texture.
- Leave a little space at the edge of your pizza so your toppings don’t dribble off.
- Be sure to preheat your air fryer for best cooking results. It’s a myth that you don’t have to preheat them.
More Pizza Recipes
Absolutely. That’s exactly what I did with this recipe. Just pre-cook the tortilla to ensure crispness and top it with your toppings.
Store it for up to 3 days in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
Place the pizza in the air fryer and cook at 400 degrees for about 3 minutes.
Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza
Ready to cook this air fryer tortilla pizza? Then print the recipe card below.
- 2 large tortilla shells
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup mini pepperoni
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Place 1 tortilla in your air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 400ºF for 2-3 minutes or until slightly brown. Depending on your air fryer, you may need to lay something on top of your tortilla to keep it from getting stuck on top or folding.
- Spread half of sauce, cheese, pepperoni, and basil over tortilla.
- Air fryer for an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make a second pizza.
Amount Per Serving Calories 834Total Fat 59gSaturated Fat 26gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 28gCholesterol 142mgSodium 2391mgCarbohydrates 33gFiber 5gSugar 7gProtein 43g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!