Air fryer English muffin pizzas are the classic after-school snack we all remember as kids made even better by air frying it to golden perfection. Serve up flavor and nostalgia with this delicious recipe.
These delicious mini pizzas start with an airy English muffin base. Then, we top it with all our favorite pizza toppings. After that, it's air fried to golden, melty perfection.
Air Fryer English Muffin Pizzas
ch in the toaster oven and snack on them while I did homework or watched TV. Now, I make them for my children all the time. They're a favorite in the house.
It only takes a handful of simple ingredients to make this recipe. You'll find them all easily at your local grocery store.
- English muffins
- pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- green peppers
- Fresh oregano
In just a few minutes and a few easy steps, you'll have a delicious snack that everyone loves.
Step 1: Separate the tops and bottoms of each English muffin.
Step 2: Spread sauce on all 8 pieces.
Step 3: Sprinkle cheese over top of sauce.
Step 4: Evenly place pepperoni and chopped green peppers on top of cheese.
Step 5: Place mini pizzas in your greased air fryer basket. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may have to cook in batches.
Step 6: Air fryer at 400ºF for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
Step 7: Top with chopped fresh oregano.
It takes almost no equipment at all to make this recipe.
- Measuring cups
- Cutting board
- Air fryer
Marinara Sauce: If you don't have pizza sauce, marinara will work.
Pepperoni: If you don't have mini pepperoni, simply cut regular pepperoni slices into quarters.
Looking for ways to change up these air fryer English muffin pizzas? Here are some suggestions.
Other Toppings: Try using cooked Italian sausage, ground beef, or bacon along with any other of your favorite pizza toppings.
Garlic Crust: Brush the English muffins with garlic butter for garlic crust pizza.
- Don't add too much sauce. Otherwise, your pizzas will get soggy.
- If you like your pizza saucy, give the cut side of the English muffins a little toasting to help prevent them from getting soggy.
- Always preheat your air fryer for proper cooking.
More Pizza Recipes
They'll last for up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
ABsolutely. Wrap them in a double layer of plastic wrap, then place them in an air-tight, freezer-safe container for up to 3 months.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees with a baking sheet inside it. Then, add the pizzas to the baking sheet and cook for about 10 minutes.
Air Fryer English Muffin Pizzas
Ready to cook these air fryer English muffin pizzas? Then print the recipe card below.
- 4 English muffins
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup mini pepperonis
- ¼ cup diced green peppers
- Fresh oregano, chopped
- Separate the tops and bottoms of each English muffin.
- Spread sauce on all 8 pieces.
- Sprinkle cheese over top of sauce.
- Evenly place pepperoni and green peppers on top of cheese.
- Place mini pizzas in your greased air fryer basket. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may have to cook in batches.
- Air fryer at 400ºF for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
- Top with chopped fresh oregano.
Amount Per Serving Calories 213Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 30mgSodium 554mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 11g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!