If you love the lobster pizza at Red Lobster, then you’re going to be a big fan of this copycat Red Lobster Lobster pizza. It has all the flavors we love in the original, but you don’t have to go out!
This copycat lobster pizza keeps things simple with refrigerated pizza dough. Then, we pile on melted butter, garlic, parmesan cheese, tomatoes, basil, mozzarella cheese, and of course, lobster! It’s rich, delicious, and so easy to make.
Red Lobster Lobster Pizza
I love the lobster pizza at Red Lobster. I always seem to order it. However, doing to Red Lobster all the time can get expensive. I’d much rather have a nice night in with the family and this homemade version of their delicious lobster pizza.
You’ll only need a few simple ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store to make this recipe.
- pizza dough
- garlic butter
- parmesan cheese
- fresh basil
- lobster meat
- mozzarella cheese
In just a few minutes and a few simple steps, you’ll have a delicious recipe that everyone will love.
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Step 2: Prepare a 9×13 baking dish by spraying it with cooking spray.
Step 3: Lay pizza dough in the pan, stretching it to fit the bottom.
Step 4: Brush the dough with garlic butter from edge to edge.
Step 5: Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the garlic butter.
Step 6: Sprinkle tomatoes evenly over Parmesan cheese.
Step 7: Sprinkle basil strips evenly over the diced tomatoes.
Step 8: Evenly distribute lobster chunks over tomatoes.
Step 9: Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly over the diced tomatoes.
Step 10: Bake for 15-18 minutes or until crust is baked and cheese begins to brown.
Step 11: Squeeze fresh lemon over pizza for extra flavor and serve.
You’ll only need a few basic pieces of kitchen equipment to make this recipe.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Cutting board
- Baking dish
Dried Basil: You can use dried basil if you don’t have fresh.
Imitation Lobster: Imitation lobster will work if you don’t have the real thing.
Looking for ways to change up this Red Lobster lobster pizza? Here are some suggestions.
Crab: Make this a crab pizza. It’s delicious!
Red Pepper Flakes: Add red pepper flakes to the pizza for a spicy kick.
- No matter what kind of baking dish you use, it’s important to spray it with nonstick spray or it could stick.
- Let the pizza rest for a few minutes before slicing it to ensure that all the toppings stay on each slice where they belong.
More Pizza Recipes
It’s a pizza made with garlic butter in place of pizza sauce and topped with tomatoes, chopped basil, mozzarella cheese, and lobster meat.
You can store it in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Place a piece of foil directly on the oven rack. Bake the pizza directly on the foil for 5 minutes at 450 degrees.
Red Lobster Lobster Pizza
Ready to cook this Red Lobster lobster pizza? Then print the recipe card below.
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/4 cup garlic butter, melted
- 3 tbsp grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes, drained
- 3 tbsp fresh basil cut in 1/8-inch strips
- 8 ounces lobster meat, cut in 1/2-inch chunks, drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare a 9x13 baking dish by spraying it with cooking spray.
- Lay pizza dough in pan, stretching it to fit the bottom.
- Brush the dough with garlic butter from edge to edge.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the garlic butter.
- Sprinkle tomatoes evenly over Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle basil strips evenly over the diced tomatoes.
- Evenly distribute lobster chunks over tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly over the diced tomatoes.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until crust is baked and cheese begins to brown.
- Squeeze fresh lemon over pizza for extra flavor and serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 189Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 64mgSodium 334mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 15g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!