This air fryer flatbread is simple to make and so delicious. With just 3 ingredients, you'll make a delicious base for appetizers and sandwiches of all sorts!
This flatbread is so easy to make and so versatile. Flour, yogurt, and olive oil are all it takes to make it!
Air Fryer Flatbread
I love making flatbread. It's so easy and so delicious. It's also incredibly versatile. You can rip it up for dipping, make little pizzas with it, turn it into sandwiches, and so much more.
3 ingredients is all it takes to make this super-easy recipe.
- self-rising flour
- plain yogurt
- olive oil
It only takes a few simple steps to make this easy, delicious flatbread.
Step 1: Add flour, yogurt, and olive oil to a large bowl.
Step 2: Work ingredients with your hands until dough forms. This will take about 2-3 minutes
Step 3: Place dough on a floured surface and split it into 8 equal pieces.
Step 4: Roll each piece into a ball.
Then roll them out with a rolling pin on your floured surface. Each piece should be rolled out until it is about 4 inches across.
Step 5: Brush a small amount of oil onto both sides.
Step 6: Preheat your air fryer for 3 minutes at 300ºF.
Step 7: Place prepared flatbread into your air fryer basket.
Step 8: Air fryer for 8 minutes, flipping it halfway through.
Step 9: Continue until all flatbreads are baked.
Flatbread may move around in your air fryer depending on the air flow. Using a metal trivet will help hold them in place and allow them to cook evenly.
You'll only need a few pieces of equipment to make this recipe.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Rolling pin
- Pizza cutter
- Air fryer
- Food-grade brush
Greek Yogurt: Greek yogurt can be used in place of plain yogurt.
Vegetable Oil: You can use vegetable oil in place of olive oil.
Looking for ways to change up this air fryer flatbread? Here are some suggestions.
Rosemary: Add rosemary to your dough for a flavorful twist.
Italian Seasoning: Add Italian seasoning for a super robust flatbread.
- Don't overwork the dough. You want to limit the production of gluten as much as possible so the dough won't rise.
- Be sure to adequately flour your surface so you dough won't stick.
More Air Fryer Recipes
Flatbread is a simple bread recipe made with flour, yogurt, and milk, water, oil, or other liquid.
It will last for 5 to 7 days at room temperature.
Use it for pizzas, sandwiches, or dipping.
Air Fryer Flatbread
Ready to cook this air fryer flatbread? Then print the recipe card below.
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Add flour, yogurt, and olive oil to a large bowl.
- Work ingredients with your hands until dough forms. This will take about 2-3 minutes
- Place dough on a floured surface and split it into 8 equal pieces.
- Roll each piece into a ball.
- Then roll them out with a rolling pin on your floured surface. Each piece should be rolled out until it is about 4 inches across.
- Brush a small amount of oil onto both sides.
- Preheat your air fryer for 3 minutes at 300ºF.
- Place prepared flatbread into your air fryer basket.
- Air fryer for 8 minutes, flipping it halfway through.
- Continue until all flatbreads are baked.
Amount Per Serving Calories 133Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 2mgSodium 393mgCarbohydrates 25gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 5g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!