Spaghetti stuffed subs take the classic meatball sub and crank it up to 11. It’s loaded with sauce, meatballs, cheese, and spaghetti noodles to create an entire spaghetti meal in one sandwich.
This delicious sandwich is so full of flavor and so easy to make. The meatballs are frozen, so all you have to do is cook them and throw the sandwiches together.
Spaghetti Stuffed Subs
I love spaghetti and meatballs with bread. I also love meatball subs. So I thought, why not put them together? That’s just what I did with this recipe.
It only takes a handful of simple ingredients to make this recipe.
- sub buns
- spaghetti noodles
- frozen meatballs
- spaghetti sauce
- mozzarella cheese
It only takes a few simple steps to make this easy recipe.
Step 1: In a medium mixing bowl, combine prepared spaghetti noodles, meatballs, and spaghetti sauce.
Step 2: Using a tongs, transfer ¼ of the mixture onto each sub bun.
Step 3: Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top of each sub.
You’ll only need a few pieces of kitchen equipment to make this recipe.
- Measuring cups
Any Meatballs: Use your favorite brand or variety of meatballs.
Your Favorite Sauce: Use your favorite brand or variety of sauce.
Looking for ways to change up these spaghetti stuffed subs? Here are some suggestions.
Garlic Bread: Brush the inside of the subs with garlic butter.
Spicy: Add red pepper flakes to the sauce for a spicy kick.
- Tongs are the easiest way to transfer your spaghetti to the subs.
- Cook your noodles to al dente for the best texture.
More Spaghetti Recipes
- School Cafeteria Spaghetti
- Spaghetti and Meatball Garlic Crescent Ring
- Copycat Olive Garden Stuffed Shells
Store the spaghetti and meatballs in the fridge for up to 3 days. Then, add them to the sub when ready to serve.
Heat the spaghetti and meatballs in the microwave at 1-minute intervals until hot.
Yes! Construct the subs, brush them with butter and place them under the broiler for a minute or two.
Spaghetti Stuffed Subs
Ready to cook these spaghetti stuffed subs? Then print the recipe card below.
- 4 6-inch sub buns
- 2 cups prepared spaghetti noodles
- 16 prepared frozen meatballs
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine prepared spaghetti noodles, meatballs, and spaghetti sauce.
- Using a tongs, transfer ¼ of the mixture onto each sub bun.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top of each sub.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 757Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 59mgSodium 1903mgCarbohydrates 103gFiber 8gSugar 16gProtein 32g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!