Air fryer turkey meatloaf has all the flavor and texture we love about classic meatloaf - just without the beef, Then we wrap the whole thing in bacon and air fryer it to perfection.
If you've been looking for a new way to make meatloaf, then you've come to the right place. This delicious meatloaf uses ground turkey and your favorite classic meatloaf flavors. It's so good!
Air Fryer Turkey Meatloaf
Meatloaf is such a classic Americana dish. I've loved it since I was a kid, and my kids love it, too. I wanted to try something a little different, so I used ground turkey instead of beef, and it came out perfectly!
To make this recipe, you only need a few simple ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store.
- ground turkey meat
- parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
It only takes five easy steps to make this delicious meatloaf!
Step 1: In a large mixing bowl, combine turkey, egg, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Step 2: Form a loaf with the meat mixture.
Step 3: Wrap slices of bacon around your loaf.
Step 4: Place it on a greased piece of aluminum foil in your air fryer basket.
Step 5: Air fry at 380ºF for 50-60 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165ºF.
Note: If bacon begins to crisp and brown too quickly, simply cover it with a piece of tin foil for the remainder of the cooking time.
You'll only need a few basic pieces of kitchenware to make this recipe.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Mixing bowl
- Air fryer
Ground Beef or Pork: Of course, ground beef or pork works well.
Turkey Bacon: Make this recipe even more healthy by using turkey bacon.
Looking for ways to change up this air fryer turkey meatloaf? Here are some suggestions.
Spicy: Add red pepper flakes or diced jalapenos for a kick of heat.
Saucy: Add a mixture of ketchup and mustard directly to the meatloaf mixture for a saucy taste.
- Always preheat your air fryer for proper cooking.
- Be sure to line your air fryer basket along the bottom AND up the sides a bit. This keeps your air fryer free of juices that release while the meatloaf cooks.
More Turkey Recipes
- Cranberry & Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Burgers
- Turkey & Cheese Spirals
- Grilled Turkey and Pepper Jack Cheese
It will last for 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator in an air-tight container. For longer storage, you can freeze it for up to 3 months.
Wrap the whole meatloaf or meatloaf slices in a double layer of cling wrap, then place it in an air-tight, freezer-safe container or heavy-duty freezer bag.
Bake the meatloaf in a covered baking dish for 25 to 30 minutes at 250 degrees until heated through.
Air Fryer Turkey Meatloaf
Ready to cook this air fryer turkey meatloaf? Then print the recipe card below.
- 1 ½ ground turkey meat
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 8 slices bacon
- In a large mixing bowl, combine turkey, egg, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Form a loaf with the meat mixture.
- Wrap slices of bacon around your loaf.
- Place it on a greased piece of aluminum foil in your air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 380ºF for 50-60 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165ºF.
- If bacon begins to crisp and brown too quickly, simply cover it with a piece of tin foil for the remainder of the cooking time.
Amount Per Serving Calories 158Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 72mgSodium 751mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 13g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!