This easy lemon fudge recipe is rich and sweet with the bright zing of lemon. It's a delicious treat that's so easy to mek.
Fudge is one of my favorite treats to make. It's a sweet treat that's easy to make, and it's always so rich and satisfying. I particularly love this recipe because of its zingy lemon flavor and its incredible ease.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- It's super easy to make.
- It only uses 3 ingredients.
- It's rich, sweet, and has a zippy lemon flavor.
You'll only need 3 ingredients to make this easy recipe. You'll find them all easily at your local grocery store. Check out the recipe card at the end of the post for amounts.
- White almond bark
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Lemon pudding
Substitutions and Variations
- Use your favorite pudding mix to make different kinds of fudge.
- Use chocolate almond bark to change the flavor.
This is one easy recipe, even for fudge. In just minutes, you'll be all done! The highlights are below, but you can find the complete instructions in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Melt the white almond bark in the microwave.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
3. Pour the mixture into a baking dish lined with foil.
4. Chill to harden.
5. Cut up and enjoy!
- Microwaveable bowl
- Baking dish
Store for up to a week in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
What to Serve with Fudge
Fudge makes a great snack or dessert all on its own. It's also excellent as part of a larger dessert spread at parties or holiday gatherings. Fresh fruit is also a great option to pair with fudge, especially this lemon variety.
- Don't overprocess your almond park. Heat until it's just melted to avoid scorching.
- Be sure your fudge mixture is thoroughly combined before chilling.
Fudge was invented in the USA in the late 19th century.
No one knows exactly who invented fudge, but most believe that the name comes from its accidental inception when American bakers "fudged" a batch of caramels.
It will keep for up to a week in the refrigerator.
More Sweet Treats
- 24 oz white bark
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- Lemon pudding
- Prepare an 8x8-inch pan by lining it with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Place white bark in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring often, until bark is completely melted.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and lemon pudding mix. Stir until well-combined.
- Pour mixture into your prepared pan. Shake pan gently to level the fudge.
- Refrigerate fudge for 2 hours or until it is hardened.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 75Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 8mgSodium 43mgCarbohydrates 13gFiber 0gSugar 12gProtein 2g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!