This air fryer pumpkin cake is rich, tender, and full of delicious pumpkin flavor. Made in the air fryer, it bakes up fast and to perfection every time.
This delicious pumpkin cake is full of delicious pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg flavors, and it’s all topped with delicious, creamy whipped topping.
Air Fryer Pumpkin Cake
I love pumpkin desserts. Cupcakes, pies, bread – you name it, I love it. One of my favorite ways to use pumpkin is putting it in this delicious air fried cake.
You only need a few simple ingredients to make this recipe.
- brown sugar
- vegetable oil
- pumpkin pie filling
- baking soda
- baking powder
- Cool Whip
- chopped pecans
It only takes 6 simple steps to make this cake.
Step 1: In a large mixing bowl, beat sugars, eggs, vegetable oil, and pumpkin pie filling together.
Step 2: Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Beat well until smooth.
Step 3: Transfer batter to greased, lightly floured 7” air fryer pan.
Step 4: Air fry at 320ºF for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Step 5: Allow to cool for 15 minutes before removing it from the pan.
Step 6: Allow to cool completely before frosting with Cool Whip and topping with pecans.
You’ll only need a few basic pieces of equipment to make this cake.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Air fryer
Pumpkin Pie Spice: If you don’t have individual spices, you can use a pumpkin pie spice mix.
Any Whipped Topping: I use Cool Whip, but you can use any whipped topping you like.
Looking for ways to change up this air fryer pumpkin cake? Here are some suggestions.
Homemade Whipped Cream: If you’re feeling industrious, make your own whipped cream for this recipe.
Cinnamon Sugar: For even more sweet cinnamon flavor, try sprinkling a little cinnamon sugar on the whipped cream.
- Don’t overmix your batter. Too much mixing can make the cake tough.
- Always preheat your air fryer for even cooking.
- Always spray your air fryer basket with nonstick spray to prevent sticking.
More Air Fryer Recipes
Air fryers are basically small convection ovens, so you can cook anything in them that you would in a conventional oven.
This cake will keep in the refrigerator in a covered container for about 4 days.
Yes! Wrap the chilled cake tightly in a double layer of cling wrap and then in foil and freeze for up to a month.
Air Fryer Pumpkin Cake
Ready to cook this air fryer pumpkin cake? Then print the recipe card below.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup canned pumpkin pie filling
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large mixing bowl, beat sugars, eggs, vegetable oil, and pumpkin pie filling together.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Beat well until smooth.
- Transfer batter to greased, lightly floured 7” air fryer pan.
- Air fryer at 320ºF for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow it to cool for 15 minutes before removing it from the pan.
- Allow it to cool completely before frosting with Cool Whip and pecans.
Amount Per Serving Calories 393Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 47mgSodium 232mgCarbohydrates 46gFiber 4gSugar 21gProtein 5g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!