Ritz cracker sandwiches are a zesty appetizer loaded with ham and cheese, a buttery, Worcestershire sauce and honey glaze, and sesame seeds on top. Then, they're baked to golden, melty perfection.
I love sandwiches of all kinds, and I love appetizers, so I put them together to make these delicious treats. I love making these Ritz cracker sandwiches for parties, game nights, or just any time I want a special snack for the family.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- It only takes a handful of simple ingredients.
- It's so easy to make.
- The ham and cheese combined with the seasonings on the Ritz is DEE-licious.
Check your crackers at about 8 minutes to be sure you don't overcook them.
You only need a few simple ingredients to make this recipe, and they're all available at your local grocery store. Be sure to check the recipe card at the end of the post for exact quantities.
- Ritz Crackers
- Deli ham, sliced in half
- Small square slices of cheese (I used Colby)
- Butter, melted
- Worcestershire sauce
- Honey mustard
Making these Ritz cracker sandwiches couldn't be easier. It only takes a few minutes of prep and about 10 minutes of baking! The overview is here, but you'll find the exact instructions in the recipe card at the end of the post.
2: Place a layer of Ritz crackers on a baking sheet.
2: Top with ham and cheese.
3: Place Ritz crackers on top of the ham and cheese, then top them with a mix of butter, Worcestershire sauce, honey mustard, and poppy seeds.
4: Bake until golden.
Substitutions and Variations
- Use your favorite combination of lunchmeat and cheese for these sandwiches.
- Try using melted butter and ranch dressing mix for the crackers.
- For a sweet and spicy version, add a little cayenne to the honey mustard mixture.
- Measuring spoons
- Mixing bowl
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
Refrigerator: Store in an air-tight container for up to 4 days.
Reheat: Microwave at 30 second intervals until heated through.
What to Serve with Ritz Cracker Sandwiches
These delicious sandwiches make a great appetizer at any part, and they're perfect when paired with your other favorite finger foods. You can also make a fun meal of these and serve them alongside:
- French fries
- Tater tots
- Potato wedges
- Sweet potato fries
- Bake these just until the cheese beings to melt and the crackers begin to turn golden. Don't overcook them!
- Whisk your Worcestershire mix thoroughly.
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper to make cleanup easier.
The easiest way is to go by time. After about 8 to 10 minutes, the cheese should be just melted, and the crackers should be turning golden. They're done!
These sandwiches are excellent at any party, potluck, or backyard cookout. They also make a great snack for family game night!
This sounds like a myth, but it's actually true.
More Easy Snacks
- 48 Ritz Crackers
- 12 slices of deli ham, sliced in half
- 24 small square slices of cheese (I used Colby)
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp honey mustard
- 1 tbsp poppyseeds
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line a 9x13-inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place one layer of Ritz Crackers on the baking sheet. (I made 4 rows of 6.)
- Place ½ slice of ham on each cracker. You will have to fold them.
- Place one slice of cheese on each sandwich.
- Place another cracker on top to complete the sandwich.
- In a small bowl, whisk melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, and honey mustard together.
- Brush mixture on each sandwich.
- Sprinkle poppyseeds on top of sandwiches.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crackers are golden brown.
Amount Per Serving Calories 63Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 9mgSodium 206mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 2g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!