If you love the Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme, you’re going to love this delicious ring recipe. It’s loaded with all the flavors of the popular Taco Bell recipe, and it’s all served up in this delicious, dippable ring.
Ground beef, taco seasoning, and your favorite taco toppings are all wrapped up in a golden brown crescent ring and waiting to be devoured. This is the perfect recipe for Taco Tuesdays or even game day!
Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme Ring
I love the Crunchwrap Supreme, and I love crescent ring recipes. One day, as I was enjoying a Crunchwrap, it came to me. Why not put them together?
It only takes a few simple ingredients to make this delicious crescent ring recipe.
hard taco shells
In just a few simple steps, you’ll have a delicious recipe the whole family will love.
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
Step 2: Spray a large pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Step 3: In a medium mixing bowl, combine ground beef, taco seasoning, and water.
Step 4: Lay the crescent roll triangles in a circular pattern. When done, it should resemble a sun.
Step 5: In this order, add ingredients to the crescent ring: ground beef, cheese sauce, hard taco shells, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, and taco sauce.
Step 6: Wrap crescent triangles over top of ingredients and seal the ring shut.
Step 7: If you choose to, brush the top of the crescent ring with egg white.
Step 8: Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top is browned.
You’ll only need a few basic pieces of kitchenware to make this recipe.
- Measuring cups
- Mixing bowl
- Round baking sheet
Ground Turkey: For a lighter version use ground turkey.
Shredded Cheese: If you don’t have cheese sauce, shredded cheese will work.
Looking for ways to change up this Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme recipe? Here are some suggestions.
Spicy: Add red pepper flakes to the ground beef for a kick of heat.
Guacamole: Add guacamole to the ring for even more flavor.
- Dab the tip of the crescent dough with a big of water to ensure a tight seal.
- When brushing your cresent ring with egg whites, remember that you only need a thin layer to do the job.
- Distribute your ingredients as evenly as possible so every bite has a little bit of everything.
More Crescent Ring Recipes
You can store this in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
Absolutely! It has all the flavors you know and love in the Taco Bell favorite.
If your crescent ring gets overly messy, you might have overfilled it. You can’t avoid a little bit of filling oozing out from time to time.
Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme Ring
Ready to cook this Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme ring? Then print the recipe card below.
- 2 - 8 oz tubes crescent rolls
- 2 lbs ground beef, cooked
- 2 packets taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup cheese sauce
- 3 hard taco shells, cracked in half
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- egg white, optional
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Spray a large pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Lay the crescent roll triangles in a circular pattern. When done, it should resemble a sun.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine ground beef, taco seasoning, and water.
- In this order, add ingredients to the crescent ring: ground beef, cheese sauce, hard taco shells, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, and taco sauce.
- Wrap crescent triangles over top of ingredients and seal the ring shut.
- If you choose to, brush the top of the crescent ring with egg white.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top is browned.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 319Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 76mgSodium 573mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 2gSugar 4gProtein 19g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!