These Kool Aid popsicles are the perfect summertime treat for you and your family. Keep cool with the fruity flavors of homemade popsicles by the pool, at backyard parties, or any time you like.
Nothing is better on a hot summer day than a popsicle, and these deliver all the fruity flavor you can ask for with one simple ingredient. It's easy, delicious, and always a family favorite.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- It takes one - ONE - ingredient.
- Kool Aid is a classic, fruity drink everyone in the family loves.
- Popsicles are the perfect summertime snack.
Mix your Kool Aid thoroughly, then, before pouring it into the molds, mix again. This ensures that everything is distributed evenly into each popsicle.
It only takes one ingredient to make these popsicles. That's it!
- Kool Aid packet
This is a super easy recipe that takes almost no prep. The hardest thing about it is waiting for the popsicles to set!
1: Prepare Kool Aid according to packet directions.
2: Pour the Kool Aid into popsicle molds and freeze until solid.
Substitutions and Variations
- Use any of your favorite Kool Aid flavors.
- If you don't have popsicle molds, you can use ice cube trays.
- Pour the Kool Aid into an ice cream mixer to make Kool Aid slushies
- Large spoon
- Popsicle mold
Freezer: Store for up to 8 months in an air-tight, freezer-safe container or heavy-duty freezer bag.
What to Serve with Popsicles
Popsicles are a classic, hand-held summertime snack designed to be enjoyed on the go. The best things to enjoy with them are sunshine, friends, and family.
- Mix your Kool Aid thoroughly, then mix again just before pouring into the popsicle molds to ensure even distribution.
- If you don't have popsicle molds, just use ice cube trays and place a toothpick in the center.
- Popsicles typically need at least 6 hours to set, so make these the day before you plan to serve them.
When popsicles are placed in the freezer, the ingredients in the water can settle. To avoid this, try mixing the Kool Aid immediately before adding it to the molds.
If you want a stronger flavor, simply use less water!
Run hot water over the mold for about 5 seconds. This will release the popsicle.
More Sweet Treats
- Kool Aid packet
- 2 quarts water
- 1 cup sugar
- Prepare Kool Aid according to packet directions.
- Carefully pour Kool Aid into popsicle molds.
- Cover with popsicle stick insert.
- Place filled molds in the freezer on a level surface.
- Freeze for 6 hours or until popsicles are frozen solid.
Amount Per Serving Calories 32Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 3mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 0gSugar 8gProtein 0g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!