With crispy, flaky crescent rolls filled a delicious crab and cream cheese mixture, this Crab & Cream Cheese Crescent Ring Recipe is simple and scrumptious!
Seafood Crescent Ring
Looking for a flavorful meal that comes together quickly? This Crab & Cream Cheese Crescent ring is sure to turn heads. You should also check out my Crock Pot Chicken & Stuffing. With only 5-ingredients, dinner will be delicious and easy!While perusing on Pinterest, I have come across many crescent ring recipes, and they all look delicious. I have also found myself drooling over a variety of crab recipes. As I was staring into my refrigerator one day, trying to find something to make, the lightbulb lit up! Why not take these two amazing ideas, smash them together, and create a quick, easy, and yummy dinner?
That is just what I did when I created my Crab & Cream Cheese Crescent Ring Recipe. With crispy, flaky crescent rolls filled a delicious crab and cream cheese mixture, this recipe is simple and scrumptious!
Check out the simple directions below and get cooking!
How to make Crab & Cream Cheese Crescent Ring:
- crescent rolls
- cream cheese
- crab meat
- green onions
- egg white
It is time to get started. First, let's mix the softened cream cheese, crab, and onions together in a medium mixing bowl.
Next, we need to prepare the crescent ring. Open both tubes of crescent rolls and separate them into 16 triangles. Place them on a greased pizza pan, and arrange them so the short sides form a circle. Press to join them together. When done, it should look like a sun.
The next step is to evenly spread crab mixture around the inner circle. Fold the triangle ends over and around the crab mixture, tucking them under the bottom layer of dough to secure it.
Before baking, brush the top of the dough with the egg white. This will cause your crescent ring to be crispy and golden brown. Just the way we like it!
Now it is time to bake. Put it in the oven at 350 degrees for 25-30 or until top is golden brown.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of my favorites!
- Creamy Shrimp Pasta
- One-Pan Cheesy Kielbasa Pasta
- Savory Seafood & Corn Chowder
- 2-Ingredient 7UP Cake with Cream Cheese 7UP Icing
- Homemade Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Red White and Blue Cake Mix Cookies
- Creamy Cheesy Broccoli Soup
- Easy Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Easy & Delicious Pumpkin Bars
- 16 crescent rolls (2 8-ounce cans)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces crab meat, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 egg white
- Mix softened cream cheese, crab, and onions together.
- Separate crescent rolls into 16 triangles. Place them on a greased cookie sheet. Arrange triangles so the short sides form a circle. When done, it should look like a sun.
- Evenly spread crab mixture around the inner circle.
- Fold triangle ends over and around crab mixture, tucking it under bottom layer of dough to secure it.
- Brush top of dough with the egg white.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 or until top is golden brown.
Amount Per Serving Calories 188Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 62mgSodium 295mgCarbohydrates 13gFiber 1gSugar 4gProtein 9g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!