This easy, delicious air fryer pizza uses refrigerated pizza crust and all your favorite toppings to create a classic pizza that cooks up with a golden crust and perfectly melted toppings every time.
We all love a golden brown pizza, and it's even better when it's homemade, or should I say semi-homemade. Using refrigerated crust, the hassle and time are both cut way down with this recipe.
Air Fryer Pizza
I love making homemade pizza, especially using this recipe. Using a storebought dough means I don't have to proof, mix, or knead. I can just put on the toppings and pop it in the air fryer!
Just a few simple ingredients are all it takes to make this recipe.
- refrigerated pizza crust
- pizza sauce
- pepperoni slices
- mozzarella cheese
- green pepper
It only takes a handful of simple steps to make this tasty pizza.
With the ingredients above, you can make two pizzas.
Step 1: Prepare your air fryer basket by lining it with parchment paper.
Step 2: After opening the pizza crust dough, cut it in half. Press half of the dough into the prepared air fryer basket.
Step 3: Spread half of pizza sauce over the dough.
Step 4: Sprinkle a small amount of cheese on the sauce.
Step 5: Add green peppers, mushrooms, and pepperoni.
Step 6: Top with remaining cheese.
Step 7: Air fry at 270ºF for 10-13 minutes or until dough is cooked through.
You won't need much of anything to make this pizza.
- Spoon to spread the sauce
- Air fryer
- Cutting board
Homemade Pizza Crust: If you prefer completely homemade, use your own pizza dough recipe.
Marinara Sauce: If you don't have pizza sauce, use marinara. They're almost the same.
Looking for ways to change up this air fryer pizza? Here are some suggestions.
Meat Lovers: Add sausage, Canadian bacon, and any of your other favorite meats.
Ultimate: Add onions and olives to make an ultimate pizza.
- If you use sausage or another type of uncured meat on your pizza, cook it first to prevent a soggy, greasy slice.
- Always preheat the air fryer for even cooking. It's a myth that you don't have to.
- Be sure you press the dough to a uniform thickness for even cooking.
More Pizza Recipes
Store leftovers in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator for up to four days.
Pop it in the air fryer and reheat it at 350 degrees for 3 to 4 minutes.
Precook the crust for 3 minutes, then top it and cook for the specified time. You'll get an extra crispy crust!
Air Fryer Pizza
Ready to cook this air fryer pizza? Then print the recipe card below.
- 13.8 oz refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 3.5 oz pepperoni slices
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- Prepare your air fryer basket by lining it with parchment paper.
- After opening the pizza crust dough, cut it in half. Press half of the dough into the prepared air fryer basket.
- Spread half of the pizza sauce over the dough.
- Sprinkle a small amount of cheese on the sauce.
- Add green peppers, mushrooms, and pepperoni.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Air fry at 270ºF for 10-13 minutes or until dough is cooked through.
Amount Per Serving Calories 257Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 26mgSodium 574mgCarbohydrates 25gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 11g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!