Big Mac Pizza
Big Mac Pizza is an easy homemade pizza that is loaded with ground beef, pickles, mustard, ketchup, onions, and lettuce. This is a twist on a pizza recipe from our local pizza restaurant.
This homemade ground beef recipe is not only easy to make but also is family-friendly. Next time you have a pizza night at your house, whip up one of these along with your favorite pizzas for your family to try! You will be glad that you did.
Big Mac Pizza Recipe
This recipe became a success in my household after a late-night trip to our local pizza restaurant where the special was a big mac pizza. My family loved it so much that I had to come home and try to duplicate the recipe.
You only need a handful of ingredients and then you are ready to enjoy this tasty homemade pizza recipe. One trip to the grocery store and you won't regret making this dish.
- ground beef
- pickles, diced and divided
- yellow onions, diced
- Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- ready to top pizza crust
- lettuce, shredded
You only need to follow these eight simple steps to make this delicious homemade pizza recipe. You will be so glad that you did.
Step 1: In a medium skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef with salt and pepper.
Step 2: While meat is cooking, prepare the sauce by combining mayonnaise, 1/4 cup pickles, mustard, ketchup, and paprika.
Step 3: When no pink is showing in the ground beef, stir sauce into meat until evenly coated.
Step 4: Add diced onions and stir again.
Step 5: Place pizza crust on a pizza pan.
Step 6: Spread the meat mixture evenly onto the pizza crust. Sprinkle cheese evenly over top.
Step 7: Bake at 425ºF for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
Step 8: Top pizza with remaining pickles and lettuce. Serve and enjoy.
Making this Big Mac pizza recipe is so simple, and you only need four basic kitchen tools.
- knife and cutting board
- pizza pan
Pizza crust: Don't want to use a ready-made pizza crust? Make a homemade crust and pre-bake it.
Ground Turkey: Use ground turkey in place of the ground beef for a lower fat swap.
Looking for ways to change this Big Mac Pizza recipe up? Here are some suggestions.
Big Mac Sauce: Top your pizza with a drizzle of big mac sauce or thousand island dressing.
Toppings: Add on additional toppings that you enjoy on your burgers.
- Want to use a pizza stone? Be sure to preheat your pizza stone first.
- Increase the flavor by using big mac sauce as the sauce on your crust.
More Big Mac Recipes
Yes! Just don't top the pizza with lettuce until after you bake it. Assemble in advance and then bake when you are ready.
Reheat leftover Big Mac Pizza in the microwave or oven. If using the oven preheat your oven to 350 degrees and then back for 7 to 10 minutes or until warm.
Store leftover pizza in an airtight container for up to three days.
Big Mac Pizza
Ready to cook this homemade pizza recipe? Then print the recipe card below.
Big Mac Pizza
This Easy Big Mac Pizza Recipe is delicious and ready for you to enjoy any night of the week.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup pickles, diced and divided
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 cup yellow onions, diced
- 2 cups Colby Jack cheese, shredded ready to top pizza crust
- 1/2 cup lettuce, shredded
1. In a medium skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef with salt and pepper.
2. While meat is cooking, prepare the sauce by combining mayonnaise, 1/4 cup pickles, mustard, ketchup, and paprika.
3. When no pink is showing in the ground beef, stir sauce into meat until evenly coated.
4. Add diced onions and stir again.
5. Place pizza crust on a pizza pan.
6. Spread the meat mixture evenly onto the pizza crust. Sprinkle cheese evenly over top.
7. Bake at 425ºF for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
8. Top pizza with remaining pickles and lettuce. Serve and enjoy.
Amount Per Serving Calories 555Total Fat 34gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 84mgSodium 1104mgCarbohydrates 34gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 28g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!
Love this kind of helful post. wow very interesting information's.keep doing the great work,thanks.