No bake peanut butter fudge takes the classic combo of peanut butter and chocolate and infuses it into a rich, decadent fudge that will have everyone coming back for more.
I love making no bake fudge. It's just as good as classic fudge, and it's so much easier to make. And speaking of classics, this fudge is full of the classic combo of peanut butter and chocolate. Yum!
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- It only takes a handful of ingredients.
- It's a decadent dessert that you can make in just a few minutes.
- Peanut butter and chocolate is a classic combo that everyone loves.
Mix these ingredients thoroughly to ensure that the fudge comes out perfectly. You cannot overmix this recipe.
It takes just a handful of ingredients to make this delicious fudge, and you'll find them all easily at the grocery store. See the recipe card at the end of the post for exact amounts.
- Vanilla bark
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Creamy peanut butter
- Shaved chocolate
Making this fudge is super easy. It only takes a few minutes of prep and some chill time in the fridge. The highlights are below, but you can find the complete instructions in the recipe card at the end of the post.
1: Melt the vanilla bark.
2: Add sweetened condensed milk, creamy peanut butter, and vanilla.
3: Pour into a pan and add shaved chocolate.
4: Chill and cut into squares.
Substitutions and Variations
- Use white chocolate with a bit of coconut oil mixed in in place of vanilla bark.
- You can make a chunky fudge with chunky peanut butter.
- Try your favorite nut butter in place of peanut butter.
- Microwave-safe bowl
- Baking dish
Fridge: Store for up to 2 weeks in an air-tight container.
Freezer: Store for up to 3 months in an air-tight, freezer-safe container.
What to Serve with Fudge
This fudge is delicious with a glass of milk or a cup of coffee or tea. For a super sweet variation, you can spread a bit of your favorite jam on top of it, as well.
- Mix your fudge thoroughly to ensure that everything is fully combined.
- While the minimum chill time for this fudge is 2 hours, overnight makes it even better.
- To easily cut your fudge, run a sharp knife under hot water, wipe it dry, and immediately make your cut.
It's a confection made specifically for melting and to taste as close to chocolate as possible.
Absolutely. It actually has no nuts of any kind in it.
No bake fudge is a variation of fudge that requires no cooking. Although some maintain that no bake fudge is not really fudge, I disagree. It tastes the same!
Other Delicious Fudge Recipes
- 20 oz vanilla bark
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup shaved chocolate
- Prepare an 8x8-inch pan by lining it with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Place white bark in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring often, untilbark is completely melted.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and stir until uniform.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla. Stir again until the fudge is uniform.
- Pour mixture into your prepared pan.
- Add shaved chocolate on top.
- Refrigerate fudge for 2 hours or until it is hardened.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 142Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 5mgSodium 55mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 0gSugar 11gProtein 3g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!