Easy & Delicious Pumpkin Bars are moist and covered in cream cheese frosting. They are perfect anytime of the year!
As the temperatures are dropping outside, I feel an overwhelming need to heat my oven up! Between savory dinners and mouth-watering desserts...our palettes have been satisfied! While I love sticking to my family favorites like Homemade Poppy Seed Cake and 2-Ingredient 7-Up Cake, I am always on the hunt for something new to try! And I never know where I am going to stumble across something amazing!
Many of you do not know that I am a head volleyball coach at our local high school! I absolutely love the game of volleyball and enjoy working with young athletes! Watching them grow on the court and in life throughout the season is so rewarding! Each day is a challenge and they constantly keep me on my toes! Thankfully, their parents also enjoy feeding us at pregame meals! As a lover of food, this is definitely a perk!
Recently, I was lucky enough to fall in love with these Easy & Delicious Pumpkin Bars! One of the parents brought them to a team meal. After just one bite, I immediately had the urge to grab the pan, run, and keep them all for myself! The flavors were perfect, the bars were moist, and the frosting was finger-licking good! Some may think that pumpkin desserts are solely to be made in the fall! I beg to differ! And you will too as soon as you taste these Easy & Delicious Pumpkin Bars!
Check out the simple, amazing recipe below and prepare to fall in love!
Ingredients for Easy & Delicious Pumpkin Bars:
- vegetable oil
- canned pumpkin
- baking soda
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
Directions for Easy & Delicious Pumpkin Bars:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs.
Add sugar, vanilla, vegetable oil, and pumpkin. Mix until smooth.
Next, add flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Mix until smooth.
Pour into a greased 11x15 cake pan and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Combine all ingredients and beat until smooth.
After cooling the cake, frost and enjoy!
Can’t get enough sweets? Check out more of my favorites!
- Patriotic Jello Poke Cake
- Caramel Crush Bars
- 2-Ingredient 7UP Cake with Cream Cheese 7UP Icing
- Strawberry Angel Food Dessert
- Red White and Blue Cake Mix Cookies
- Unicorn Sugar Cookies
- Homemade Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Instant Pot Strawberry Jam
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 15 oz can pure pumpkin
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs.
- Add sugar, vanilla, vegetable oil, and pumpkin. Mix until smooth.
- Next, add flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Mix until smooth.
- Pour into a greased 11x15 cake pan and bake for 30 minutes at 350ºF or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- To make frosting, combine all ingredients and beat until smooth.
- After cooling the cake, frost and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 282Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 45mgSodium 204mgCarbohydrates 35gFiber 1gSugar 26gProtein 3g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!