Strawberry Angel Food Dessert comes together quickly and is filled with a perfect combination of flavors. A great choice for your next party! #InspirationalMomma #StrawberryAngelFoodDessert #angelfood #strawberrydessert #strawberry #dessert #desserts #recipe
Strawberry Lush Dessert
Anyone out there love desserts that are super easy to make but are 100% absolutely amazing?? If so, this Strawberry Angel Food Dessert is right up your alley! And you should also check out my Creamy Dreamy Banana Split Trifle!
We have all be there. You get invited to a get-together and you are at a loss on what to take. I am definitely someone who loves hanging out on Pinterest and trying something new. But all too often, I am short on time and just need something delicious that can made quickly! This yummy dessert is just that! You will be amazed at how easy it is, and you will fall in love at first bite! Check out the recipe below and prepare to dig in.
How to Make Strawberry Angel Food Dessert
- angel food cake
- vanilla pudding
- Cool Whip
We are going to start things off by preparing the vanilla pudding. Whisk together pudding mix and milk until it becomes thick. Set that aside for a bit.
Our first layer is made with delicious angel food cake. Usually I make mine out of the box, but if I am short on time, there is no shame in buying a baked cake from the store. Just tear your angel food cake into small pieces and place them in a 9×13 baking dish.
Drizzle the strawberries over the angel food cake.
Next up is the pudding! Evenly spread it on top of the strawberries.
We are almost done! Add a layer of your Cool Whip and finish things off with the remaining sliced strawberries. Now, if you are like me, you will dig in immediately. I have a hard time waiting when something looks SO DELICIOUS. However, I would recommend chilling this masterpiece in the fridge for an hour before serving. This will allow all the layers to kind of melt together and create pure perfection!
Can’t get enough sweets? Check out more of my favorites!
- Patriotic Jello Poke Cake
- Caramel Crush Bars
- 2-Ingredient 7UP Cake with Cream Cheese 7UP Icing
- Homemade Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Red White and Blue Cake Mix Cookies
- Unicorn Sugar Cookies
- Homemade Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy & Delicious Pumpkin Bars
- angel food cake (store bought or prepared according to box directions)
- 3.9 oz box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 3 cups whole strawberries, sliced and divided
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- Prepare vanilla pudding by whisking together pudding mix and milk until thick. Set aside.
- Tear angel food cake into small pieces and place them in a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine 2 cups of sliced strawberries and sugar. Mash the strawberries and mix well.
- Pour strawberries over angel food cake.
- Evenly spread pudding on top of strawberries.
- Spread Cool Whip over top of pudding.
- Finish things off with remaining sliced strawberries.
- Chill for one hour before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 76Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 2mgSodium 33mgCarbohydrates 10gFiber 1gSugar 7gProtein 1g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!