Instant Pot Strawberry Jam is quick and easy to make. The natural flavors are fresh and delicious. It's time to take toast to a whole new level!
Pressure Cooker Strawberry Jam
Get ready to take your toast to the next level! This Instant Pot Strawberry Jam is so easy to make and is the perfect sweetness that your whole family will fall in love it. And if you are looking for another delicious, easy jam recipe, you have to check out my Old-Fashioned Raspberry Freezer Jam!Growing up, I can still remember how excited I would get when Great-Grandma Deml would visit. She loved to keep herself busy in the kitchen, and chances are, she came with something delicious to eat. While she made a lot of amazing things, her specialty was definitely her jellies and jams.
Some may think it is weird to get a few jars of jam for your birthday or Christmas, but when it came from Grandma Deml, it was priceless. Five years ago, she was called to her eternal home. And even though she is not here with us anymore, she instilled a few things in all of us that will stay with us forever.
- Get up early. Daylight wasted is a shame!
- Spend time with family. Tomorrow is never a guarantee.
- Garage sales are like treasure hunts, you just have to look hard enough to find the good stuff.
- When it comes to Christmas lights, more is better!
- Sweets are a necessity of life!
I often can hear her voice giving these sounds words of advice. And because of #5, there is ALWAYS something sweet and freshly baked on our counter and a tasty jar of jam in the fridge. It is about time that you also take Grandma Deml's advice and whip up a batch of strawberry jam! You won't be sorry!
What You Need to Make Instant Pot Strawberry Jam
How to Make Instant Pot Strawberry Jam
Place strawberries in the pressure pot.
Pour in 1/4 cup water, lemon juice, sugar, and vanilla. Do not stir. Pressure on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Allow to naturally release.
When done, mix 3 tablespoons of water and cornstarch together.
Turn Ninja to SAUTE mode. Stir in cornstarch mixture. Continue stirring until jam thickens.
Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Pour into jars and refrigerate.
Jam can be stored in air tight jars in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks or in the freezer for up to 1 year.
Can’t get enough sweets? Check out more of my favorites!
- Patriotic Jello Poke Cake
- Caramel Crush Bars
- 2-Ingredient 7UP Cake with Cream Cheese 7UP Icing
- Strawberry Angel Food Dessert
- Red White and Blue Cake Mix Cookies
- Unicorn Sugar Cookies
- Homemade Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy & Delicious Pumpkin Bars
- 1 lb strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup water plus 3 tbsp
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- Place strawberries in the pressure pot.
- Pour in 1/4 cup water, lemon juice, sugar, and vanilla. Do not stir.
- Pressure on HIGH for 3 minutes.
- Allow to naturally release.
- When done, mix 3 tablespoons of water and cornstarch together.
- Turn Ninja to SAUTE mode.
- Stir in cornstarch mixture. Continue stirring until jam thickens.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Pour into jars and refrigerate.
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!