Noodles. Oh how I love noodles. If you were to ask one of my children what I may order from a restaurant, chances are, they will tell you noodles. Then, if you ask them to predict what is for supper, they once again would probably say noodles. Not only do they taste delicious, but I absolutely love the endless potential of how you can make them. One of my latest creations in my Garlic Vegetable Pasta. As complicated as it may look, you can create this awesome dish in just 15 minutes.
– angel hair pasta
– 1/2 tsp garlic salt
– two small yellow squash (sliced)
– two small green zucchini (sliced)
– one medium yellow onion (chopped)
– one medium tomato (diced)
– 1/4 cup water
Follow the recipe below and enjoy!
- 24 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- two small yellow squash (sliced)
- two small green zucchini (sliced)
- one medium yellow onion (chopped)
- one medium tomato (diced)
- 1/4 cup water
- Boil angel hair pasta.
- Combine squash, zucchini, onion, and water in a large, covered frying pan. Saute until vegetables are soft.
- Add tomatoes and garlic salt. Mix together and heat through.
- Add cooked pasta, stir together, and serve!
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!