Tyson air fryer chicken nuggets are the best nuggets you'll ever make. Air-fried to perfection, these nuggets are tender and juicy on the inside and super crispy on the outside. You'll never make nuggets the same way again!
Chicken nuggets are a classic meal or snack among so many families. I know I make them all the time. The best nuggets are the ones that are nice and crispy on the outside, which is why I always make mine in the air fryer. When you try this recipe, it'll be your new go-to way to make them, as well.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- The nuggets are tender and juicy on the inside and so crispy on the outside.
- It only uses ONE ingredient.
- The nuggets cook so much faster in the air fryer.
- Everyone loves chickie nuggies!
Preheat your air fryer for even cooking and proper cooking time.
This recipe only takes one ingredient to make. That's it! If you don't have chicken nuggets in your freezer, you can find them in the frozen section of literally any grocery store! See the recipe card at the end of the post for quantities.
- Frozen Tyson chicken nuggets
This is the easiest chicken nugget recipe you'll ever make. Just place and air fry. That's it! The highlights are here, but you'll find the exact instructions in the recipe card at the end of the post.
1: Place the frozen chicken nuggets in a single layer in your air fryer basket.
2: Air fry until golden and crispy.
3: Dip and enjoy!
Substitutions and Variations
- Use your favorite brand and variety of chicken nuggets for this recipe.
- Spray the nuggets with nonstick spray and sprinkle them with a bit of cayenne for a spicy kick.
All you need is an air fryer.
Refrigerator: Store for up to 3 days in an air-tight container.
Reheat: Cook the nuggets in the air fryer for 3 to 4 minuts at 375, flipping halfway through cooking.
What to Serve with Chicken Nuggets
These Tyson air fryer chicken nuggets are a family favorite and they're perfect with your faovrite family sides like:
- Mashed potatoes
- French fries
- Sweet potato fries
- Potato wedges
- Mac and cheese
- Potato salad
- Baked beans
- Potato chips
- Arrange the chicken nuggets in a single layer with space between each one for optimal cooking.
- Preheat the air fryer for even cooking and proper cooking time.
- Cook the nuggets from frozen just as you would in an oven.
Frozen food cooks very well in an air fryer. It's essentially a small convection oven, so frozen foods cook quickly and evenly in them.
In a word, yes. When baked on a baking sheet, the bottoms of nuggets can get soggy or stick. Air fryer chicken nuggets have air flow on all sides, so every part of the nugget is crispy.
If you didn't place your nuggets in a single layer with space between them in the air fryer basket, then the air wasn't able to circulate around them evenly. This results in parts of the nuggets being soggy.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- 16 frozen Tyson chicken nuggets
- OPTIONAL SAUCES: BBQ sauce, ranch, honey mustard, ketchup
- Place frozen chicken nuggets in your air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Air fry at 360ºF for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through. (Time may vary depending on your air fryer.)
- Remove from air fryer basket and serve with your preferred sauce.
Amount Per Serving Calories 565Total Fat 39gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 29gCholesterol 79mgSodium 1224mgCarbohydrates 33gFiber 1gSugar 11gProtein 21g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!