Instant pot chicken parmesan pasta is rich, creamy, and so easy. Served over a bed of noodles, this flavorful dish is a family favorite that always satisfies.
When you need a delicious family meal that you can put on the table fast, this is the one to choose. It’s quick and easy, and it’s so full of flavor. It’s an easy meal that everyone in the family will enjoy.
Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan
I love to cook for my family. It’s one of my favorite things to do. I’ve always loved cooking, and bringing good food to my family is one of the ways I show them that I love them. That being said, I don’t always want to be in the kitchen for hours. That’s where this easy recipe comes in.
You only need a few simple ingredients to make this delicious recipe.
- chicken breast
- olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- chicken broth
- heavy cream
- spaghetti sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
A few minutes is all it takes to make this delicious meal that can feed a whole family.
Step 1: In your Instant Pot, put olive oil, chicken, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
Step 2: SAUTE until chicken is almost cooked through.
Step 3: Add onions and cook until chicken is done.
Step 4: Add chicken broth and pasta. Stir together.
Step 5: PRESSURE on HIGH for 5 minutes. Quick release pressure.
Step 6: Stir in butter, heavy cream, spaghetti sauce, and mozzarella cheese.
Step 7: Top with parmesan cheese and allow it to melt.
Step 8: If you choose, top with fresh parsley and serve.
It only takes a few pieces of basic kitchen equipment to make this recipe.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Cutting board
- Instant pot
Pork: Pork works very well in this dish in place of chicken.
Any Macaroni Pasta: Any short macaroni noodle shape will work in this dish.
Looking for ways to change up this Instant Pot chicken parmesan pasta? Here are some suggestions.
Spicy: Try adding red pepper flakes to this dish for a kick of heat.
Shredded Provolone: Add shredded provolone to the dish along with the mozzarella and parmesan for an extra cheesy flavor.
- Don’t cook the chicken all the way through at first. It’s important not to overcook it so it’s tender at the end.
- Stir constantly while sauteeing the chicken so it doesn’t burn.
- Stir constantly while sauteeing the onion to keep it from burning.
More Chicken Recipes
You can store it in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for 3 – 4 days.
Place it in a baking dish and cover. Then, bake at 325 degrees until heated through. You can also simply pop it in the microwave.
A side salad or vegetables like broccoli go very well with this recipe.
Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan
Ready to cook this Instant Pot chicken parmesan? Then print the recipe card below.
- 1 pound chicken breast, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 16 oz penne pasta, uncooked
- 4 tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 oz finely grated Parmesan cheese
- chopped fresh parsley, optional
- In your Instant Pot, put olive oil, chicken, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- SAUTE until chicken is almost cooked through.
- Add onions and cook until chicken is done.
- Add chicken broth and pasta. Stir together.
- PRESSURE on HIGH for 5 minutes. Quick-release pressure.
- Stir in butter, heavy cream, spaghetti sauce, and mozzarella cheese.
- Top with parmesan cheese and allow it to melt.
- If you choose, top with fresh parsley and serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 445Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 107mgSodium 1142mgCarbohydrates 25gFiber 2gSugar 4gProtein 28g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!