This homemade pumpkin coffee creamer is thick, rich, and loaded with delicious pumpkin flavor. It adds a sweet pumpkin kick to the start of every day!
This delicious creamer is the perfect start to any morning. Transform your coffee into a creamy pumpkin treat with this homemade creamer that’s so sweet, creamy, and delicious.
Homemade Pumpkin Coffee Creamer
I love pumpkin everything. I mean, I really love it. While some go into a pumpkin frenzy during the fall, my obsession with pumpkins is year-round. That’s why you’ll almost always find this creamer in my refrigerator.
It only takes a few simple ingredients to make this recipe. You’ll find them all easily at your local grocery store.
- heavy whipping cream
- maple syrup
- pumpkin puree
- pumpkin pie spice
- sweetened condensed milk
It only takes a few simple steps and a few minutes to make this delicious creamer.
Step 1: In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, whisk heavy whipping cream, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon together until it begins to simmer.
Step 2: Slowly pour in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla, continuously whisking for about minutes.
Step 3: Allow to cool and transfer creamer into a covered container.
Step 4: Store in refrigerator for up to 10 days. Be sure to shake before using.
You’ll only need a few basic pieces of equipment to make this recipe.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Closed container for storage
Half and Half: You can use half and half if you don’t have heavy cream.
Maple Extract: Use maple extract if you don’t have maple syrup.
Looking for ways to change up this homemade pumpkin coffee creamer? Here are some suggestions.
A Little Kick: Add a touch of cayenne to bring out even more of the sweetness in this creamer.
Mace: Adding a touch of mace to this creamer is very tasty.
- Don’t up the heat any higher than medium. You want this to come to a simmer gently to avoid burning.
- Stir continually when simmering the creamer to avoid burning.
- This creamer works exceptionally well in strong coffee for a nice balance.
More Pumpkin Recipes
It will last for about 10 days in the refrigerator in an air-tight container.
It tastes like pumpkin pie and coffee in a glass!
You can but it won’t be nearly as creamy and rich.
Homemade Pumpkin Coffee Creamer
Ready to cook this homemade pumpkin coffee creamer? Then print the recipe card below.
- 16 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, whisk heavy whipping cream, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon together until it begins to simmer.
- Slowly pour in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla, continuously whisking for about minutes.
- Allow to cool and transfer creamer into a covered container.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 10 days.
- Be sure to shake before using.
Amount Per Serving Calories 175Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 36mgSodium 41mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 0gSugar 17gProtein 3g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!