Air fryer hamburgers are cooked to perfection every time. Juicy and tender, these burgers explode with flavor, never dried out and never undercooked.
Making air fryer hamburgers is my new obsession. I used to make them the old-fashioned way, but then I discovered air frying them. I’ve never looked back. They’re perfect every time!
Air Fryer Hamburgers
When I think about the perfect hamburger, I think of one that’s deep, dark brown on the outside and juicy and tender on the inside. That’s what I get every time with these burgers. They’re always delicious and always perfectly done with no guesswork.
It only takes a few simple ingredients to make this recipe.
- ground beef
- teriyaki sauce
In only a few simple steps, you’ll have the best hamburgers you’ve ever made.
Step 1: Combine ground beef, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce in a medium bowl.
Step 2: Separate mixture into four patties about a half inch thick. Place them in your greased air fryer basket.
Step 3: With your thumb, create a small divot in the middle of each patty.
Step 4: Split remaining tablespoon of teriyaki sauce between the four divots.
Step 5: Air fry at 370ºF for 5 minutes. Flip burgers and air fry for an additional 3-5 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160ºF for well done.
It only takes a few simple pieces of kitchen equipment to make these tasty burgers.
- Measuring spoons and cups
- Cutting board
- Air fryer
Steak Sauce: If you don’t have teriyaki sauce, steak sauce will also work.
Sea Salt: If you don’t have regular table salt, sea salt will work.
Looking for ways to change up these air fryer hamburgers? Here are some suggestions.
Spicy: Add some red pepper to your burgers for a spicy kick.
Minced Garlic and Onion: Add minced garlic and onion for even more flavor.
- Always preheat your air fryer for even cooking.
- Always spray your air fryer basket to ensure that your food doesn’t stick.
- Thoroughly mix your meat to get that teriyaki goodness throughout each and every bite.
More Ground Beef Recipes
They’ll keep in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for 3 – 4 days.
Yes! They’ll keep in the freezer for up to 4 months. Wrap the cooled burgers tightly in a double layer of cling wrap and then store them in an air-tight, freezer-safe container or heavy-duty freezer bags.
Place them in the microwave on a plate and then cover them with a bowl and heat them for about a minute. You can also heat them up in an oven on 350 degrees for about 8 minutes. Wrap them in foil first to ensure even heating.
Air Fryer Hamburgers
Ready to cook these air fryer hamburgers? Then print the recipe card below.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp teriyaki, divided
- Optional Toppings:
- Combine ground beef, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce in a medium bowl.
- Separate mixture into four patties about a half inch thick. Place them in your greased air fryer basket.
- With your thumb, create a small divot in the middle of each patty.
- Split remaining tablespoon of teriyaki sauce between the four divots.
- Air fry at 370ºF for 5 minutes. Flip burgers and air fry for an additional 3-5 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160ºF for well done.
Amount Per Serving Calories 331Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 101mgSodium 1072mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 32g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!