Making chocolate chip cookies in a muffin tin is a fun twist on an old favorite. Tender, moist chocolate chip cookie dough is cooked in muffin tins to create little chocolate chip cookie muffins!
If you love chocolate chip cookies, but you've been looking for something new, then this is the recipe for you. These little bites are made in muffin tins to create delicious chocolate chip cookie dough muffins.
Chocolate Chip Cookies in Muffin Tin
I'm always looking for new ways to make my old favorites, and that's just what I found with this recipe. I love mixing up my favorite chocolate chip cookie dough and making it in muffin tins. I basically create super thick cookies that are so good!
You'll only need basic baking ingredients to make this recipe. You probably have everything you need in your kitchen right now.
- light brown sugar
- egg yolk
- vanilla extract
- baking soda
- mini chocolate chips
- white chocolate chips
It only takes a few minutes and a few simple steps to make this recipe.
Step 1: In a large mixing bowl, combine melted butter, brown sugar, and sugar.
Step 2: Add egg, egg yolk, and vanilla. Beat well.
Step 3: Mix in flour, salt, and baking soda until uniform.
Step 4: Finally, fold in chocolate chips.
Step 5: Scoop dough into a lined cupcake pan.
Step 6: Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
Step 7: Melt white chocolate chips, then drizzle over cupcakes.
Step 8: Top them off with sprinkles of your choice.
Step 9: Refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow chocolate to harden.
You'll only need some basic kitchen equipment to make this recipe.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Mixing bowl
- Cookie scoop
- Muffin tin
Chopped Chocolate: You can use chopped chocolate in place of mini chocolate chips.
Chocolate Chips: Use regular chocolate chips in place of mini if you don't have them.
Looking for ways to change up these chocolate chip cookies in muffin tin? Here are some suggestions.
Frosted: Instead of sprinkles, frost them with chocolate or vanilla frosting.
Stuffed: Instead of using chocolate chips, make plain cookie dough and press a big chunk of chocolate into the center of each filled muffin tin.
- Never scoop your flour out with your measuring cup. Instead, gently spoon the flour into the cup and level it off with the flat of a knife. This prevents using too much flour.
- Always pack your brown sugar firmly when measuring.
- Allow your cookies to cool completely before decorating them with drizzle and sprinkles.
More Cookie Recipes Recipes
They'll keep for up to 2 weeks in an air-tight container at room temperature or up to a month in the freezer.
Place them in an air-tight, freezer-safe container or heavy-duty freezer bag and freeze.
Simply leave them in the refrigerator overnight.
Chocolate Chip Cookies in Muffin Tin
Ready to cook these chocolate chip cookies in a muffin tin? Then print the recipe card below.
- 3/4 cups butter, melted
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, combine melted butter, brown sugar, and sugar.
- Add egg, egg yolk, and vanilla. Beat well.
- Mix in flour, salt, and baking soda until uniform.
- Finally, fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough into a lined cupcake pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- Melt white chocolate chips, then drizzle over cupcakes.
- Top them off with sprinkles of your choice.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow chocolate to harden.
Amount Per Serving Calories 238Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 52mgSodium 169mgCarbohydrates 33gFiber 1gSugar 20gProtein 3g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!