This Orange Dreamsicle Smoothie is cool, refreshing, and oh so delicious! It is guaranteed to leave you satisfied and wanting more!
Copycat Orange Julius Smoothies
I am not lying when I say my children request this drink at least every other day. Now, there are definitely times when do I say no. However, because I also love it, I find myself giving in quite often. This is the perfect evening snack or the ideal summer afternoon refreshment. Personally, I haven't found a time of day that this Orange Dreamsicle Smoothie is not delicious!
Check out the four simple steps below and prepare to be refreshed and satisfied!
How to make Orange Dreamsicle Smoothies
- concentrated orange juice
- half & half
- vanilla ice cream
- ice cubes
Put frozen orange juice, half & half, vanilla ice cream, sugar, and vanilla into your blender.
Fill the remainder of the blender with ice cubes.
Can’t get enough sweets? Check out more of my favorites!
- Patriotic Jello Poke Cake
- Homemade Poppy Seed Cake
- 2-Ingredient 7UP Cake with Cream Cheese 7UP Icing
- Caramel Crush Bars
- Red White and Blue Cake Mix Cookies
- Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Homemade Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy & Delicious Pumpkin Bars
- 6 ounces frozen concentrated orange juice
- 1 cup half & half
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ice cubes
- Put frozen orange juice, half & half, vanilla ice cream, sugar, and vanilla into your blender.
- Fill the remainder of the blender with ice cubes.
- Blend on high until smooth.
Amount Per Serving Calories 287Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 48mgSodium 85mgCarbohydrates 37gFiber 0gSugar 35gProtein 4g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!