This Scoop of Heaven Trifle has rich Devil's Food cake, smooth whipped cream, sweet caramel, and crunchy toffee...the perfect dessert! Need I say more?
Better Than Anything Trifle
It is time to step up your dessert game! This Scoop of Heaven Trifle will have your guests begging for more. You should also check out my Creamy Dreamy Banana Split Trifle! You may just have to change your name to Trifle Queen!WARNING!! This dessert is definitely not for the faint of heart! You must be a dedicated lover of all things sweet to be able to survive this flawless combination of deliciousness. With rich Devil's Food cake, smooth whipped cream, sweet caramel, and crunchy toffee...this Scoop of Heaven Trifle is simply perfection.
Gone are the days of the traditional cake. This dessert will take you to the next level, and you will never look back. Whether taken to that soccer picnic or a family get-together, my Scoop of Heaven Trifle will have the crowd oooooing, ahhhhing, and asking for more!
Check out the oh-so-simple recipe below and begin creating an absolute masterpiece!
Ingredients for Scoop of Heaven Trifle:
- Devil's Food cake
- sweetened condensed milk
- whipped cream
- caramel syrup
- Heath English Toffee Bits
- Heath candy bar (optional)
How to Make Scoop of Heaven Trifle:
To get things started, prepare your Devil's Food cake according to the box directions. After baking, when the cake is still warm, cut it into small squares.
With the cake still in the pan, pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over it. Allow it to soak in while the cake cools. This is where the magic happens. This ooey-gooey-ness is exactly what will steal your heart!
Once the cake is cooled, spread 1/3 of it in the bottom of the trifle bowl.
Now it is time to create all those delicious layers. Cover the cake pieces with 1/3 of the whipped cream, 1/3 of the caramel, and 1/3 of the Heath English Toffee Bits. To create the remainder of the trifle, make two more layers the exact same way.
Finally, finish your masterpiece by sprinkling on a crushed Heath bar. After refrigerating for at least 2 hours, it is time to enjoy! I suggest using an EXTRA LARGE spoon so you can honestly say you "only had one scoop." 😂
Can’t get enough sweets? Check out more of my favorites!
- Patriotic Jello Poke Cake
- Homemade Poppy Seed Cake
- 2-Ingredient 7UP Cake with Cream Cheese 7UP Icing
- Homemade Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Red White and Blue Cake Mix Cookies
- Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Homemade Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy & Delicious Pumpkin Bars
- 1 box Devil's Food cake mix (make according to directions)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 16 oz. whipped cream
- 22 oz. caramel syrup
- 8 oz. Heath English Toffee Bits
- 1 King-Sized Heath bar
1. Prepare Devil's Food cake according to box directions.
2. When cake is still warm, cut it into small squares, leaving it in the pan.
3. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over cake, allowing it to soak in while it cools.
4. Once cake is cooled, spread 1/3 of it in the bottom of the trifle bowl.
5. Cover the cake pieces with 1/3 of the whipped cream, caramel, and Heath English Toffee Bits.
6. Create two more layers the exact same way.
7. Finally, sprinkle on a crushed Heath bars to top everything off.
8. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
9. Store in refrigerator.
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!