Show your American pride with this Patriotic Jello Poke Cake! Moist, delicious cake drizzled with sweet, colorful jello, all covered with whipped topping!
Super Moist Jello Poke Cake
You will be the talk of the party with this tasty Patriotic Jello Poke Cake! And while your showing that American pride, you should also check out my Red White and Blue Cake Mix Cookies!
Summer is hands-down, 100%, my favorite season of the year. There is just nothing better than hot, sunny days, endless hours outside, and countless get-togethers with friends and family. And what goes hand in hand with get-togethers? Amazing food!
I am always creating fun dishes to pass and that is exactly why I created this Patriotic Jello Poke Cake. In addition to its moist, rich flavors, it is absolutely gorgeous. You will impress all of your guests and show your American pride with this yummy dessert!
How To Make Patriotic Jello Poke Cake:
- white cake mix
- blue jello
- red jello
- whipped topping
It is time to get started. Get your cake in the oven by preparing it according to the box directions. When cake is baked and cooled, You can get the jello mixed.
Combine a 1/2 cup boiling water with blue jello in a bowl. Stir it until it is dissolved. Do the same for the red jello.
Using a wooden spoon, poke several holes in the cake.
Now it is time to make the magic happen! Carefully spoon jello mixtures into the holes, trying to only pour one color into each hole. Also be sure to spread the colors throughout to create a fun color pattern.
While the jello soaks into the cake, place it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. To finish things off, frost with whipped topping and sprinkles.
Can’t get enough sweets? Check out more of my favorites!
- white cake mix prepared according to box directions
- 1.5 oz blue jello (half of a small box)
- 1.5 oz red jello (half of a small box)
- 1 cup boiling water, divided
- 8 oz whipped topping
- Prepare cake according to box directions.
- When cake is cooled, combine 1/2 cup boiling water with blue jello in a bowl. Stir until dissolved.
- In another bowl, combine 1/2 cup boiling water with red jello. Stir until dissolved.
- Using a wooden spoon, poke several holes in the cake.
- Carefully spoon jello mixtures into the holes, trying to only pour one color into each hole. Also be sure to spread the colors throughout to create a fun color pattern.
- Place cake in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow jello to soak in.
- Frost with whipped topping and finish things off with sprinkles.
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!