Seafood cheese dip is the perfect appetizer or snack for any occasion. Loaded with creamy, cheesy goodness and a seafood combo, it's the perfect treat for any occasion.
This delicious dip is super easy and fancy. It's perfectly at home at both movie nights and special events and get-togethers. Plus, you'll be in and out of the kitchen in no time!
Seafood Cheese Dip
I love seafood, and I love cheese dip. So I decided to combine them! What I came up with is a creamy seafood dip that's always a hit no matter where I bring nit.
This recipe uses simple ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store.
- cream cheese
- sour cream
- crab meat
- cocktail sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- green pepper
- green onions
- crackers or chips for serving
Six easy steps and a few minutes are all it takes to make this tasty dip.
Step 1: In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, crab, and mayonnaise using a handheld mixer.
Step 2: Spread mixture in a 9x13 baking dish as evenly as possible.
Step 3: Sprinkle shrimp over top of the cream cheese mixture.
Step 4: Continue with seafood sauce, cheese, peppers, onions and tomatoes.
Step 5: Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Step 6: Serve with crackers or chips.
You only need a few basic pieces of kitchen equipment to make this recipe.
- Measuring cups
- Mixing bowl
- Spatula or spoon
- Baking dish
- Can opener
Greek Yogurt: If you don't have sour cream, full-fat Greek yogurt will work perfectly.
Chives: You can use chives in place of green onions if you like.
Looking for ways to change up this seafood cheese dip? Here are some suggestions.
Spicy: Add diced jalapenos for a kick of heat.
Canned Lobster: Try adding canned lobster for even more seafood flavor.
- Be sure your cream cheese is completely softened so it combines fully with the other ingredients.
- For the best flavor, chill this dip for at least a couple of hours so the flavors can meld fully.
- If you decide to add jalapenos be sure you don't touch your face after handling them.
More Seafood Recipes
It will keep in the refrigerator in an air-tight container for up to 3 days. For optimal shelf life only take this dip out of the fridge to serve and then immediately put it back.
They're in virtually every major grocery store in the US.
Serve anything you'd serve with any other dip. Chips, crackers, pita chips, and even veggies are all great options.
Seafood Cheese Dip
Ready to make this seafood cheese dip? Then print the recipe card below.
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 can crab meat, drained
- 3 cans small cocktail sized shrimp
- 1 1/3 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- • 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- • 1 medium tomato, diced
- • crackers or chips
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, crab, and mayonnaise using a handheld mixer.
- Spread mixture in a 9x13 baking dish as evenly as possible.
- Sprinkle shrimp over top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Continue with seafood sauce, cheese, peppers, onions and tomatoes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers or chips.
Amount Per Serving Calories 221Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 58mgSodium 321mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 0gSugar 4gProtein 10g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!