This S'Mores parfait recipe is a rich, decadent layered dessert that delivers all the classic flavors of S'Mores in a fun new way. It's rich and sweet, and it's so easy to make!
If you're looking for a new way to enjoy S'Mores, then you've come to the right place. This delicious, S'Mores-inspired parfait uses layers of chocolate pudding, mini marshmallows, graham crackers, and whipped cream to give us all of those classic childhood flavors with a twist.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- It only uses a few simple ingredients.
- It's so easy to make.
- It's full of classic S'Mores flavor.
Be sure you use instant pudding. Cook and serve won't work for this recipe!
You only need six simple ingredients to make this recipe, and they're all easily found at any grocery store. See the recipe card at the end of the post for exact quantities.
- Instant chocolate pudding
- Crushed graham crackers (about 18 full crackers)
- Whipped topping
- Mini chocolate chips
This super-easy recipe only takes a few minutes from start to finish. The highlights are right here, but you'll find the exact instructions in the recipe card at the end of the post.
1: Make the instant pudding.
2: Layer the S'Mores parfaits and chill.
Substitutions and Variations
- Make your own whipped cream if you're feeling fancy.
- Use mini marshmallows, instead so you can create more layers.
- Try sprinkling the top with cinnamon for a bit of extra flavor.
- Measuring cups
- Mixing bowl
- Parfait glasses
Refrigerator: Store covered for up to 3 days.
Freezer: These S'Mores parfaits shouldn't be frozen.
Make Ahead: Make these in the morning and serve them at lunch of dinner.
What to Serve witih Parfaits
Parfaits make a great dessert with almost any meal. They're a refreshing summer dessert for backyard parties, cookouts, and BBQs, and they make a wonderful closing to roasts, baked chicken, and more.
- Mix your pudding vigorously to help it set.
- Chill these parfaits for at least an hour so they're nice and cold when served.
- When crushing your graham crackers, leave the pieces on the large side.
It's important to use instant pudding for this recipe. Cook and serve pudding will not set if you don't cook it on the stovetop.
Yes! You can mix chocolate pudding mix with Greek yogurt for a healthier version.
A parfait is a layered dessert made with layers of pudding and either granola, sponge cake, or another such dry ingredient.
More Sweet Recipes
- 3.9 oz instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers (about 18 full crackers)
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 cups marshmallows
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Prepare chocolate pudding by beating pudding mix and milk together until it thickens.
- Layer crushed graham crackers, pudding, and marshmallows in glasses or jars.
- Top with whipped topping and mini chocolate chips.
- Chill and serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 353Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 8mgSodium 253mgCarbohydrates 54gFiber 1gSugar 30gProtein 6g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!