I'm not sure about you, but our family feels that it is necessary to celebrate everything with a get-together and tons of food! It seems that each party we have has a different theme. These range from Mexican Night to Soup Sunday. No matter what the occassion might be, everyone is asked by the host to bring a specific dish to pass. I always have to laugh at how often I am asked to bring my Fiesta Taco Dip. Apparently, everyone thinks I have a secret ingredient or a magical method that makes it taste SO GOOD! Reality is, this is an easy, simple dip that everyone can whip up!
It would be the perfect addition to any holiday gathering, birthday celebration, or football fiesta.
Follow the steps below and enjoy!
Step 1: Blend cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning together. Spread it evenly on your tray.
Step 2: Dice three roma tomatoes and evenly spread on top.
Step 3: Sprinkle shredded lettuce on top.
Step 4: Cover everything with shredded cheese.
Step 5: Cut remaining tomato into wedges, creating a design as a finishing touch.
Step 6: ENJOY!!!!
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 c. shredded lettuce
- 4 roma tomatoes
- 2 c. shredded taco blend cheese
- Serve with tortilla chips
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning in a bowl and blend well.
- Spread on a tray of your choice. I use a 16-inch round tray.
- Dice three roma tomatoes and evenly spread on top.
- Sprinkle shredded lettuce on top.
- Cover everything with shredded cheese.
- Cut remaining tomato into wedges, creating a design as a finishing touch.
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!