This raspberry Cool Whip dessert is a sweet and tangy treat that everyone will love. This rich, creamy dessert is perfect when eaten by the spoonful or as a fantastic dessert dip.
Cool, creamy desserts have always been my favorite, and this one ticks all my boxes. I've been making this delicious dessert for quite a while, and I decided it was about time to share it with all of you. Once you try it, you'll be making it forever.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- It only uses 4 simple ingredients.
- It's quick and easy.
- It's so lusciously sweet and tangy, and everyone always loves it.
Be sure your cream cheese is fully softened to get that beautifully soft and smooth texture.
It only takes 4 simple ingredients to make this recipe. That's it! See the recipe card at the end of the post for exact quantities.
- Raspberry jello
- Cream cheese
- Whipped topping
- Fresh raspberries
It doesn't get much easier than this recipe, you guys. It takes next to no effort, and you'll be finished in no time. The overview is below, but check out the recipe card at the end of the post for the exact instructions.
1: Beat all ingredients until smooth. Then, chill. Enjoy!
Substitutions and Variations
- You can make this with any flavor of Jello that you like.
- Use different berries to complement different Jello flavors.
- Use this as a dessert by itself or as a dip with your favorite dessert dippers.
- Mixing bowl
- Hand mixer
Refrigerator: Store in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.
Freezer: Store in an air-tight, freezer-safe container for up to a month.
Make Ahead: This dessert is just as good the next day, so feel free to make it a day in advance.
What to Serve with Cool Whip Dessert
This luscious dessert is a great one to serve all on its own. It's also a delicious dessert dip. Try pairing it with:
- Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Cracker Bites
- Air Fryer Sugar Cookies
- Soft & Simple Sugar Cookies
- Pretzel Rolo Bites
- Be sure your cream cheese is fully softened to get the best texture and avoid any bits of raw cream cheese in your dessert.
- Chill this dessert for at least a few hours before serving.
Over time, ice crystals will form in the cream cheese. After a month the texture of this dessert will become grainy.
You can serve it in a bowl on its own or as a dessert dip.
If you didn't completely soften your cream cheese, you'll end up with a lumpy dessert that has little bits of raw cream cheese in it.
Other Tasty Recipes
- 3 oz raspberry jello
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz whipped topping fresh raspberries
- Place jello, cream cheese, and whipped topping in a medium mixing bowl.
- With an electric mixer, beat ingredients until smooth.
- Serve chilled with fresh raspberries.
Amount Per Serving Calories 98Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 14mgSodium 48mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 0gSugar 4gProtein 1g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!