This potato fudge really is made with potatoes. They come together with a handful of ingredients to create a rich, sweet fudge that everyone will absolutely love.
You might not think of potatoes when you think of fudge, but I’m here to change that today. Believe it or not, you can take potatoes, mix them with just a handful of ingredients, and you’ll have one of the most delicious fudges you’ve ever made!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It only uses a handful of simple ingredients that you can easily get at your local store.
- It’s super easy to make.
- It’s a rich, creamy fudge that everyone loves.
Chilling for a minimum of 2 hours is required, but for super tasty fudge, chill it overnight.
This recipe only takes a handful of ingredients to make, and you’ll find them all easily at your local grocery store. Check out the recipe card at the end of the post for quantities.
- Vanilla almond bark
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Prepared instant potatoes
This is one of the easiest recipes you’ll ever make. In just a few minutes, you’ll have delicious fudge with minimal effort. The broad strokes are below. Check the recipe card for specific instructions.
1: Melt the almond bark in the microwave.
2: Next, add the sweetened condensed milk and mashed potatoes.
3: Pour the fudge mixture into a prepared pan and top with sprinkles.
5: Refrigerate until hard, then cut into squares and serve.
Substitutions and Variations
- Vanilla Almond Bark – You can use chocolate almond bark for a different flavor.
- White Chocolate – Use white chocolate with a little coconut oil in place of vanilla almond bark.
- Toppings – In place of sprinkles, try topping the fudge with mini candies or chopped nuts or pretzels.
- Measuring cups
- Microwaveable bowl
- Baking dish
Refrigerator: Store in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks.
Freezer: Store for up to 3 months in an air-tight, freezer-safe container.
What to Serve with Fudge
Serve this fudge with a glass of milk or a cup of coffee or tea. Fudge can even be served with a dessert wine. You can also try pairing it with other sweet treats like:
- Mix your fudge thoroughly. You can’t overmix it!
- For best results, chill your fudge overnight.
They give it smoothness and density.
The sweetened condensed milk and potatoes give the texture and smoothness that normally comes with cooking traditional fudge.
It’s real enough! Fudge is rich, creamy, dense, and delicious, which is exactly what good no bake fudge is.
Other Delicious Fudge Recipes
- 24 oz vanilla almond bark
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup prepared instant potatoes
- Prepare an 8x8-inch pan by lining it with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Place white bark in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring often, untilbark is completely melted.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and mashed potatoes.
- Pour mixture into your prepared pan.
- Add sprinkles evenly over top.
- Refrigerate fudge for 2 hours or until it is hardened.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 94Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 2mgSodium 17mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 0gSugar 5gProtein 0g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!