These easy air fryer chicken patties only take one ingredient to deliver delicious flavor. Thanks to the air fryer, these chicken patties are always crispy on the outside and juicy and tender on the inside!
I love fried chicken sandwiches, but I don't love all the prep that traditional recipes require. That's why I'm a big fan of making frozen chicken patties in the air fryer. This method is super easy and always perfectly cooked. You can't beat that!
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- It only takes one ingredient to make.
- It's super easy, and the air fryer does all the work.
- Fried chicken sandwiches are a classic meal that everyone loves, including kids!
Always preheat your air fryer to ensure proper cooking times and the best outcome.
This recipe only takes one simple ingredient to make - chicken patties! You choose your favorite toppings.
Be sure to check the recipe card at the end of the post for exact amounts.
- Tyson chicken patties
- Buns and your favorite toppings
Making these air fryer chicken patties couldn't be easier. Just place them in the air fryer, and that's it!
The recipe highlights, such as they are, are listed here, but you can find the exact instructions in the recipe card at the end of the post.
1: Place frozen chicken patties in your air fryer basket in a single layer.
2: Cook until golden brown, flipping halfway through.
3: If adding cheese, place the slices on the patties close to the end of cooking to melt.
4: Make sandwiches using buns and your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
Substitutions and Variations
- Use your favorite brand and variety of chicken patties for this recipe.
- Make your sandwiches with your favorite toppings like cheese, mayo, lettuce, tomato, and onions.
- You can serve these as sandwiches with hamburger buns or toasted bread.
- Make an easy chicken parm with these patties, mozzarella cheese, and spaghetti sauce.
- Air fryer
Refrigerator: Store leftover patties on their own in an air-tight container for up to 3 days.
What to Serve with Air Fryer Chicken Patties
Serve these delicious air fryer chicken patties as sandwiches on hamburger buns or your favorite toasted bread. These classic sandwiches also pair well with classic sides like:
- Potato chips
- Potato wedges
- Tater tots
- French fries
- Sweet potato fries
- Mac and cheese
- Baked beans
- Potato salad
- Pasta salad
- Always preheat your air fryer for proper cooking times and the best result.
- Add your cheese a couple of minutes before the chicken patties finish cooking so it can melt.
- Be sure to flip your patties halfway through cooking so both sides get nicely browned and crispy.
Most frozen chicken patties are made with pressed white meat chicken and a breading with a variety of spices.
Air fryer frozen chicken patties are a healthy alternative to traditional fried patties. The air fryer crisps the patties without added oil, and the patties are made with chicken for protein.
Fried chicken sandwiches are good with mayo, lettuce, tomato, cheese, onions, and pretty much any of your other favorite toppings.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- 4 frozen Tyson chicken patties
- 4 buns
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS: mayo, honey mustard, ketchup, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes
- Place frozen chicken patties in your air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Air fry at 390ºF for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- If you choose to add cheese, place a slice on each patty and close the air fryer, allowing the cheese to melt.
- Remove from air fryer basket and serve with a bun and your preferred toppings.
Amount Per Serving Calories 395Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 36mgSodium 687mgCarbohydrates 35gFiber 2gSugar 6gProtein 16g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!