Make every day a celebration with this quick, easy-to-make Confetti Cake Pop Recipe! Kids of all ages will love to make these sweet, delicious treats!
Homemade Vanilla Cake Pops
If you are looking for a perfect recipe to make with your family, this is it! Whenever we have an occasion to celebrate, it is a guarantee that my kids will request cake pops. And who am I to object? They are quick, easy, and AMAZING!! You should also check out my sensational Caramel Crush Bars! They are sure to turn heads wherever you take them.It never fails! Every time that I show up to a party with cake pops, someone is sure to make a comment about how much time I must have spent making them, how tedious they are, or how they would never even think to tackle such a project. Clearly they have never seen my recipe.
These tasty treats come together so quickly. And I just love how easily you can personalize them for any special occasion with a little food coloring and some fun sprinkles. I actually don’t think I have ever made them the same twice. It is just too fun to mix things up.
Ingredients for Confetti Cake Pops
- white cake mix
- white frosting
- white chocolate chips
- wooden skewers
How to Make My Confetti Cake Pop Recipe
To get things started, prepare your cake according to the package directions. This will vary depending on the brand that you choose. Once your cake is done, allow it to cool. Using a fork, crumble the entire cake.
Next, we are going to add the frosting. I usually start with 2 tablespoons. You can combine the cake and the frosting with a spoon, but I actually prefer to use my hands. I find that I get a smoother batter when doing so.
If needed, you can add more frosting. When the right amount is added, the dough will easily form into balls. Not enough frosting will cause the balls to crumble a bit, and too much frosting will cause them to be too sticky to work with.
Continue forming 1-inch balls with all of the cake pop batter and place them on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
Next, we are going to melt just a little bit of the white chocolate chips. Dip each skewer into the melted white chocolate before pushing them into the cake pop. This is a key step to be sure that the cake pops are secured onto the wooden skewers. Refrigerate the cake pops for 1 hour.
Time to Make Them Pretty
To finish things off, melt the remaining chips in a small microwave-safe bowl. Roll each cake pop in the melted chocolate, allowing the excess to drip off.
Moving quickly, add some pretty sprinkles of your choice before the chocolate hardens. Again, place the cake pops on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Chill them, allowing the white chocolate to harden completely before serving.
As I said, this yummy dessert is not only easy to make, but I just love the endless possibilities. Trying mixing things up with a different flavored cake mix. Maybe add a little color to the cake or the frosting with some food coloring. And please, go wild with those sprinkles. Everything in life is a little bit better with some bling!
Can’t get enough sweets? Check out more of my favorites!
- Caramel Crush Bars
- Patriotic Jello Poke Cake
- Homemade Poppy Seed Cake
- 2-Ingredient 7UP Cake with Cream Cheese 7UP Icing
- Homemade Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Red White and Blue Cake Mix Cookies
- Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Homemade Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy & Delicious Pumpkin Bars
- white cake mix prepared according to box directions
- 2-3 tbsp white frosting
- 11 oz white chocolate chips
- wooden skewers
- Allow cake to cool after baking according to box directions.
- Using a fork, crumble entire cake.
- Add frosting to crumbled cake. Mix well (I use my hands) until dough is able to be formed into balls.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Melt a small amount of white chocolate chips. Dip skewers into melted chocolate and then push them into the cake pops.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Melt remaining white chocolate chips. Roll each cake pop in melted chocolate, allowing excess to drip off.
- Add sprinkles quickly before chocolate hardens.
- Chill before serving
Amount Per Serving Calories 102Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 3mgSodium 31mgCarbohydrates 13gFiber 0gSugar 12gProtein 1g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!