This quick, easy Texas Caviar appetizer is a flavorful bean dip with so many textures that it is sure to please everyone!
Cowboy Bean Dip
You're running late, the party is about to begin, and you have nothing to take! No worries! I have you covered. This Texas Caviar comes together in minutes and is sure to please a crowd! You should also check out this amazing Warm Cream Cheese Crab Dip...another party favorite everyone will love!I feel that throughout the year, my family is continuously invited to parties and random gatherings. Being the lover of food that I am, I always feel the need to make an entrance with a phenomenal dish to pass. While desserts are always sure to please, my Texas Caviar has become a staple for me...and a guaranteed crowd favorite. Served with tortilla chips, there is just something about the combination of ingredients that basically make it impossible to eat just one.
Ingredients for Texas Caviar
- black beans
- shoepeg corn
- ranch dressing
- Italian dressing
- tortilla chips
How to make Texas Caviar
When I said that this recipe is easy, I was definitely not exaggerating. The first step is to get all eight cans open. Be sure to rinse the black beans in a strainer before adding them to the bowl.
The shoepeg corn and Rotel can be added without draining.
Finally, add the ranch and Italian dressings and mix together.
Can’t get enough sweets? Check out more of my party favorites!
- Peanut Butter Banana Egg Rolls
- Patriotic Jello Poke Cake
- Homemade Easy Guacamole
- 2-Ingredient 7UP Cake with Cream Cheese 7UP Icing
- Crab and Cream Cheese Crescent Ring
- Red White and Blue Cake Mix Cookies
- Fiesta Taco Dip
- 4 - 15 oz. cans black beans
- 2 - 11 oz. cans shoepeg corn
- 2 - 10 oz. cans Rotel (I use mild, but there are other levels of "heat")
- 8 oz. ranch dressing
- 4 oz. Italian dressing
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Open and rinse black beans. Add to bowl.
- Open shoepeg corn. Add to bowl.
- Open Rotel, do not drain. Add to bowl.
- Add dressings to bowl and mix together.
- Serve with tortilla chips and ENJOY!
Amount Per Serving Calories 216Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 2mgSodium 257mgCarbohydrates 30gFiber 7gSugar 2gProtein 8g
Never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips!